2

Empty... that's what Louis was feeling right now. He feels like the excitement and the fun is taken away from his life...maybe the best part of his life was over now that Harry broke up with him.

Can we even call it a break-up? They were just an alpha and omega sleeping around for fun... it's probably my teenager harmons, Louis thinks.

"You're not even a teenager anymore Louis. You're twenty two-"

"Did I say everything out loud?" Louis looks at Zayn, his best mate who was a beta. They both know each other for a long time.

"Not everything, Louis." zayn gets off the wall that he was leaning on and goes to sit next to Louis on his bed. "How do you feel right now...be honest!"

Louis rubs his face and takes a deep breath finally looking zayn into his eyes, he can never lie to him...zayn is so good at reading eyes or maybe it's just that he knows Louis too well

"I feel empty... drained maybe? Like I've lost a huge part of me. My omega is sad. It's not...not normal zayn" Louis says and looks out of the window away from zayn's hazel eyes that were trying to read him.

"Why do you feel this way?" Zayn asks frowning it was like he was questioning himself. Louis shrugs and mumbles, "I have no idea what's wrong with me."

*Knock knock*

"Yeah?" Zayn looks today the door and it opens by a maid, she bows down and says that dinner is ready and everyone's asking for Louis' presence at the table.

"Tell them I don't feel well." Louis says waving his hand off and the maid leaves closing the door behind her.

Zayn signs as he watches Louis crawl in his bed cuddling into those duvey trying to find that husky scent of alpha...it was still there but won't be for long.

Zayn signs and stands up turning the lights off for Louis he says, "good night lou" and leaves, as soon as he closes the door he hears someone clear their throat behind him.

He turns to find that it was harry. "Yes?" Zayn says clasping his hands behind his back as he looks at Harry glancing at louis' bedroom door.

"Is he okay? What happened to him just some time ago he was fine!" Zayn can hear the concern and worry in Harry's voice.

He motions towards the hallway saying, "can I talk to you alone?" Harry frowns but nods and walks with zayn.

They both climb a staircase that leads to the top of the mansion. Zayn looks towards the half-moon shining in the dark sky lighting up the darkness.

"Whom can you see when you see the moon goddess?" Zayn questions and Harry looks at the moon. Immediately words started to flow through his lips before he can process them.

"Louis..."

Zayn knows him for some time now, it's not been more than a year tho. As Louis knows, he's good at reading expressions and finding out the hidden feelings behind the masks of people.

"Why Harry?" Zayn watches as Harry admires the moon, he already knows the answer but wants to hear it from the alpha himself.

"It's beautiful...just like Louis. It's delicate yet bold, alone but still no one can beat him...strong yet so precious Omega" Harry whispers as Louis' smiling face appears in his mind.

Zayn smiles and looks at the moon. "You know Harry, they say that... moon's light is not what it seems like. When the light is falling on you, when your eyes are busy admiring the moon... your heart speaks nothing but truths..."

Harry finally processes what just happened and he shakes his head looking away from the moon or his lou you can say, "Are you trying to say the moon does magic?"

Zayn shakes his head with a smile and looks at Harry, "Our heart knows what love feels like before we even get to experience it, Harry. Our heart knows what he wants before we even get to see it...your heart knows it and you know it too what you feel for Louis is nothing but... Love"

Harry frowns and looks down at his hands, "i-i don't get what you're saying Zayn... I have to leave early tomorrow I'm going, bye" and he escapes just like he does every time Louis used to ask him for more...

more than Harry is allowed to give him...

•••

Louis keeps his gaze down, he can't look up. He doesn't want to... He saw two pairs of boots standing in front of him but it's not who he want them to be.

"Louis?" He doesn't lift his head. He felt a finger under his chin that made him look up and neet those green eyes...they were the darker shade of green.

"What happened Lou?" Timmy says cupps louis' jaw, the Omega sniffs and looks back down making Timmy remove his hand from his jaw.

"When will I see you again?" Louis mumbles as he can hear Harry talking to his parents...just avoiding him.

"Soon Louis..." He can hear the smile in Timmy's voice that made him feel a bit guilty cause he's not talking about seeing him but rather about his brother.

"Take care Timmy..." Louis looks up after covering up his expressions, he's not very good at it but he still tries. Timmy's eyes shine as he smiled when he saw louis' baby blue eyes on him.

"Ofc Louis..."

And then he leaned forward planting a kiss on louis' cheek mumbling, "you look pretty in pink." Louis' cheeks turned red and he giggles as he looks at Timmy.

"I'll make sure to wear nothing but pink when I meet you...soon," Louis says as he tucks his hair behind his ear and Timmy smirks.

"I won't complain even if you wore nothing lou..."

Well, that was very unexpected from a very shy guy. Timmy gets inside the car and Harry was now standing in front of Louis who was watching his parents talk to Timmy.

"I'm sorry..." and he leaves...

Those words were enough to bring tears to Louis' eyes...the memories they spent together in the last three months were playing in his head.

His heart just doesn't wanna accept that from now on...he won't experience those moments he spends with harry...

He can't accept that the day is near after which, he won't belong to anyone but Timmy...