17

*Next morning*

"Is everything you needed, packed?" Harry asks coming in Rylee' room to see two huge boxes full of toys. Louis signs and shakes his head at her grumpy daughter.

"She wants to take both the boxes and it's too many toys!"

Rylee humps and crosses her arms not giving up and Harry chuckled he goes to her kneeling infront of her, "I'll buy you mors toys Rylee, new ones! Whatever you like!" 

She gasps, "really?" Harry nods smiling at her, "promise?" She asks cutely forwarding her pinky and harry smiles linking it with his pinky.

"Promise!"

"Yay!" She hugs him tightly and he smiles hugging her back. He looks at louis who ws smiling fondly at them.

"Let's go then. My driver will load these boxes in the car that'll go to the jet separately." Louis nods at Harry's words looking at him.

He looks so handsome, dressed in a navy blue shirt that has flamingos on it. Black trousers and those black boots.

"Let's go!" Harry picks up Rylee and takes louis' hand going out of the room.

Louis signs once he was out of his house and turns back to look at it once. He doesn't know when he'll come back here but he's not looking forward to it.

He gets in the car with Harry and Rylee as their drivers starts driving to where Harry's private jet is waiting for them.

Louis wasn't surprised when he knew about Harry owning a private jet. He's a king-wait-

"Harry, you don't live in that house of Cheshire anymore?"

The house where Harry and Timothy lived with their parents. After louis' marriage Timothy bought him here at this new house that he bought for him.

"No, i don't wanna live alone in that house. Its full of nightmares..." Harry whispers the last line and louis frowns.

Louis knows that Harry's parents died when he was young and after it he was raised by his grandfather who died before Harry got the crown.

"So...what about the crown?"

How can we forget Harry was supposed to be a king. Harry signs and leans back, "I'm still a king but not like those old 90's type. I have a house that's as big as my old one in London and i donate to charity events in Cheshire. But you know it's not that old world war timing, they don't need a king to protect them..."

Louis takes it all in and nods. When he was young he was told that its up to the king how he wants to live his life and if his people support him he's free to do so.

Being an Omega Louis never dreamt of the crown of throne, he knew that a omega is not handed a crown until he get to marry the king himself.

Nor that he wishes to. He loves his simple and private life and he's happy that after marriage he was out of spotlight.

Timmy was just a prince who had the same dreams and goals as louis, to live a private life.

"What're you thinking Louis?" Harry asks wrapping his arm around louis. Rylee was eating some snacks looking outside the window, its her favourite thing to do when on a car ride.

"Um...what do you do in London-like I'm just curious" Harry smiles and strokes his cheek with the back of his knuckles.

"I own some restaurants and bars in London that are quite famous. I work from home so don't worry, I'll be with you twenty-four seven!"

Louis smiles as Harry traces his bottom lip. He glances at Rylee, her attention was out. He leans in and softly presses his lips with Harry's who smiles.

"Momma?"

Shit-louis immediately pulls back with a red face and looks at Rylee who was looking at them with big curious eyes.

Harry clears his throat noticing that the car has already stoped. "What happened Rylee?" He asks nervously.

She holds up her empty packet of chips pouting and louis signs, "hey, its alright you can have more its in the jet, let's go!"

She nods and gets off the car in excitement. Louis turns to look at Harry who has a smirk on his face, "wha-" and harry presses his lips to louis' ... quiet roughly.

Louis moans and immediately pushes hin lightly, "Rylee will see! Let's go now you dummy" harry laughs at the nickname and gets out.

"Are you excited to meed Bruno and Mars?"

Ryler nods jumping as she holds Harry's hand. Louis shakes his head, what a great name for dogs.

"Thank god you didn't named them peanut and butter!" Louis wonders as he gets in the jet.

Harry gasps, "hey that was the name i thought for them!" Louis giggles loudly as Rylee runs to her seat.

"Stupid Alpha..."

"Meanie!"

•••

He saw him...

In the same clothes he last saw him, his lip was bleeding so was his forehead. His eyes had dark circles and there was blood dripping down his ribs...

"T-timmy?" Louis stuttered, with wide eyes as he moves back when he saw Timmy step forward and groan loudly as he falls on his knees clutching his chest.

"TIMMY!" Louis yells when he saw blood coming out of his mouth. Timmy looks up...his eyes were filled with tears, his hands shaking as more blood drips down his chin.

Louis sobs but they soon stops when he heard Timmy say something, "w-what?"

"I-it wasn't a-an accident Louis...it was a murder..."

Louis' eyes widened and he gasped covering his mouth, "what...who did it?" He finds himself questioning and then.

Timmy points behind louis, "He..." Just as louis turns his body jerks and he gasps opening his eyes...