"Yeah, but not on wheels," Maxim pointed out. "I took Gloria and Ivo ice skating once, trying to be romantic for Gloria and fun for Ivo and all three of us crashed into the ice multiple times. Gloria was actually good at it, but she fell from watching and laughing at me falling over again and again." Maxim smiled at the memory and I gave her a fake smile. The Ivo and her part was cute, but I didn't like the mentioning of Gloria. Every time she mentioned her, I could feel just how much she truly loved her and that stung so f-cking much. "I talked to her today. I went over to see Ivo, of course but also to see how she was doing. Good news, she let Ivo get his haircut, but there's also bad news." Maxim's voice trailed off when she mentioned the bad news part, and I felt like what was bad news to her was going to be good news to me. "We got in an argument. I got a bit annoyed on why she didn't want me and she yelled at me for being inconsiderate and not understanding that she didn't want me anymore. It kind of opened my eyes. Gloria is really over me." I tried not to smile and I bit my lower lip harshly as I looked away from Maxim.

"Well, that sucks," I said in my most disappointed voice.

"Yeah for me, but for you...I see that stupid smile you're trying to hide." I looked at Maxim and let the smile break loose. She smiled as well.

"I wasn't smiling at the fact that Gloria is over you! I was smiling at an old memory that came up in my mind," I yelled in my defense. Of course, I was lying. Maxim saw right through my façade and she chuckled. Her lips met my cheek and my smile got wider. "I really am sorry," I said with a stupid grin on my face. "But just think, now you can find someone who won't let you slip between their fingertips."

"Someone like who," Maxim asked as she wiggled her eyebrows at me.

I blushed and looked away from her as we finally approached her car. Without a word, I got into the passenger seat of the Range Rover while she got in the driver's seat. Instead of turning on the engine, Maxim just sat there and stared at me. "What?!"

"I'm not moving the car until you tell me who would be the perfect girlfriend for me. Someone who won't let me down or break up with me because of my fame," Maxim said slowly as she stared at me. There was teasing glint in her eyes. I knew she was waiting for me to say my name, but I couldn't do that. Butterflies were in my stomach and I felt like I was going to puke.

"Uh, I don't know," I said nervously. Great f-cking answer, Lavender. Maxim seemed a bit confused by my answer. She was definitely expecting me to suggest myself, but I'd feel like a fool if I did that. It was already embarrassing enough that she knew I had feelings for her, but I wasn't going to verbally tell her that I'd be a perfect girlfriend for her. I'd rather show it. That way it'd be way less awkward and wouldn't just be held by words.

Instead of replying, Maxim thankfully started the car and changed the subject. "So, give me another guess to where I'm taking you, Lav." I looked outside of the passenger window as I watched the buildings and people slowly go by as Maxim drove through the New York City traffic.

"Are you taking me out to dinner," I tried before I turned to look at her.

She shook her head. "Why? Are you hungry?"

"Not really." The last thing I needed was food on my stomach right now. I already felt like I was going to vomit. "Are we going to the gym? Maxim, please don't take me to the gym," I whined. Maxim chuckled and reached over to put her hand on my knee.

"Don't worry, baby girl, we're not going to the gym." I shivered a bit as I looked at Maxim's hand. She looked towards me once the traffic came to a complete stop. "Since you're so bad at guessing then I guess I'll just tell you. I'm taking you mini golfing because I'm in a mood to beat someone's ass and I just so happen to be the best mini-golfer in the world." I scoffed and pushed Maxim's hand from my knee. How dare she call herself the best mini-golfer in the world!?