Gi hun

gi hun

very fluff

gi hun x fem!reader

you were new contestant in squid game. you walked around the place where you all sleep and you accidently bumped into a random guy. "do you know what is going on here?!?" he asked in panic. "no i don't. i-im y/n by the way." im gi hun, nice to meet you" you two then turned to see people dressed in pink suits and masks with shapes on them. you stared in confusion but then soon noticed that they had guns on them. you were shooketh. Were they going to shoot you? Find out later. *Wink wink*

They then announced the money thing blah blah blah and now you have to compete in a game of red light green light. You arrived at the arena or whatever and then then you saw the ugly doll and screamed then you did the game "green light" you ran as fast as humanly possible and reached the end in 6.9 seconds because you are a girlboss. You then waited for your bff gi Hun to cross the finish line. He crossed and you congratulated him with a pat on the back. Then something happens or whatever I can't remember. And you are now at the one part where everyone 'pillow fights' in the giant room. The hot pink guards then explained the rules and stuff and then you gathered with Gi huns group and then the night started.

You hesitantly made your way to the top bunk and drank water to calm yourself. You then opened your computer and checked the cameras while looking at the vents next to you. Once you looked again, you had very little power. You winded up the box thingy or whatever and then checked the cameras one last time, foxy was missing. Your power ran out. You ran to go Hun for protection and he tightly held you in his arms while everyone else was murdering each other. He started caressing your head muttering things like "it will be alright I promise" or "your safe here".

Just as you were about to speak up, he stabbed you in your heart and you died. While he was giggling.

The end

E

Gang signs

Gang signs