You read the content and immediately, your mind could vividly imagine the white haired guy who would always smile at you and help you buy drinks whenever you're playing against each other.

‘Ah...it's him. So he also became a professional player eh?’ You smiled, replying to the text after a few seconds.

After that, you re-entered the bathroom and took a warm shower, turning the water's temperature into cold at the last minute to fully wake yourself up before going back into your room to change into a pair of clean deep blue shirt and a comfortable jeans.

Taking along your phone and wallet, alongside your own red merchandise hat that has the word 'Pheonix' in it with your signature and a black jacket because you're very certain the wind at this hour is cold.

After that, you walked out of your room only to be greeted by your Aunt who's having breakfast all by herself.

Seeing her waking up so early, you were startled and didn't react immediately.

Aunt Baji wasn't so surprised to see you waking up so early. Smiling gently, she put down the cup into the table and greeted you.

“Morning sweetie. As early as always I see.”

Snapping out, you returned the greeting. “Morning, Aunt...” you placed your jacket at the back of the chair and worked to prepare yourself a cup of milk. “You woke up earlier than me, Aunt. Is there a change in your work time?”

Aunt Baji didn't answer immediately after hearing your question. Instead, she watch you busy yourself with a smile on her lips. If only you were looking at her, you'll see a hint of sadness in her eyes.

“No, there's no change in my work time. I just can't sleep so I decided to just spend my time here.” After saying that, Aunt Baji brought another topic into the table. “That brat Keisuke brought you last night to meet that group of delinquent friends, didn't he?”

Your hands trembled. You were pouring a hot water into your cup when that question was asked, and some of the water spilled on the table.

“Oh sh*t...” You whispered in a language of English before letting out a laugh filled with nervousness, “Uhmm...Aunt, I swear that isn't — I mean ... that's not really his fault I'm the one who asked to —uhh...”

You quickly stop speaking when you meet the blank stare of your Aunt. Seeing that kind of face, you sigh in defeat.

“Let me guess. That's a trap, wasn't it?” you asked and your Aunt nodded, humming coldly.

“So I was right.” She snorted after that and sipped her own coffee, “I didn't expect him to have some guts to bring you along. Don't you know what will happen once your mom finds out that you're mixing in with delinquents?”

‘She would surely asked Gin to quickly pick me up. Worst, she'll hire kidnappers to bring me back to America.’ You thought, scratching your cheek before smiling foolishly at your Aunt, your eyes having a hint of flattery. “Auntie, you know you're my favorite Aunt, right? You're the most beautiful —”

“I'm the only Aunt you have.” Aunt Baji cut your flattery short without mercy.

You cough fakely, stirring your coffee calmly as though nothing embarrassing happened. There was a moment of silence and after seeing that your coffee is already well mixed with the way you wanted it, you taste it and sigh inside your heart out of content. You truly wanted to enjoy this wonderful cup of coffee but before that, you have to first make sure your Aunt wouldn't snitch to your mom that you actually walked into the territory of a group of delinquents— much more, get involved with Keisuke's delinquent life.

“Aunt, I'm to blame for this.” You started, earning a raised eyebrow from your Aunt which you pretended not to see as you continue, “I convinced Kei to bring me along, because I'm very curious about his friends. Ever since I started living in America, he's always telling me interesting stories about them so I got so curious, so I pestered him to bring me along. I don't have any plans to join a Gang, Aunt...so could we make a deal not to tell my Mom about it?”

Aunt Baji listened to you without interruption until she heard your embarrassed suggestion at the end. She laugh lightly, “What, you now know how to make deals with your Aunt?”

You smiled nervously, “I...Well, if Aunt could promise me, of course we don't need any kind of deals.”

Aunt Baji: “....”

Clicking her tongue, the older woman nodded. “Fine. Besides, your mom would surely faint in worry. I don't want to agitate my own sister, especially since I also promised her I'll take care of you. So now, you— better not follow Keisuke's steps to become a delinquent, you got that missy?”

“Got it, Got it.” You nodded your head obediently and finished drank your coffee, “By the way Aunt...”

“Hm?”

“Don't scold Keisuke.”

“....”

Aunt Baji laugh with a hint of anger at this. She couldn't scold you, of course. Now she also couldn't scold her son?

Who is she supposed to scold in this situation?

“Whatever. If I haven't given birth to Keisuke alone and not know you're my Sister's daughter, I would've thought you're his twin or something.” Aunt Baji murmured to herself before she nodded, “Alright. That brat wouldn't listen to me anyways.”

Right after that there was a comfortable silence. Both you and Aunt Baji finished your coffee, and before you could tell Aunt Baji that you're going somewhere, she suddenly called your name.

You turned to her,  “What is it, Aunt?”

Aunt Baji looks at you. Her face was serious and you could tell she's pretty worried about something. “Keisuke's friends...are they good?”

You blink in surprise at that question. Thinking about it, it seems like Keisuke had only introduced Chifuyu and that Kazutora guy to Aunt, so the rest of Toman — Aunt doesn't know them.

Smiling gently, you didn't hesitate to give her your true evaluation.

“His friends, all of them are great and interesting.”

With your answer, you saw your aunt revealed an expression full of relief.

—End of Chapter 19—