Chapter 69

Chapter 69

Lu Jin walked upstairs, stood in front of Director Qian's office and knocked on the door. Hearing an incoming sound, he opened the door and walked in.

"Director Qian." She called out.

"Comrade Lu Jin, you're here!" Director Qian raised his head to see that it was her, and immediately smiled and said, "Sit down, I've been waiting for you for a long time."

Lu Jin couldn't bear his enthusiastic look . He couldn't help shaking his head. When he visited their county before, he was not such an enthusiastic person. Although he looked more approachable, he was generally more serious.

"Qian Bureau is good, I'm here to report." She said.

"How is it? Are you still used to coming here? I heard that Pingyuan County is very different now, and your credit is not small!" Qian Ju put down the pen in his hand, looked at her and said.

"No, I didn't do anything." Lu Jin said, "I just made a few comments."

"Before you came, the county magistrate Xu wrote me a large letter of praise, specially to praise you, and also Complain about why I suddenly transferred you." Qian Bureau said, "But he won't be complaining for long. When the tax statistics come out this year, it is estimated that he will also be transferred. You can do it. It's been turned several times, and I've heard it so far."

"It's all about the leadership of the county magistrate." Lu Jin said that she herself is not a person who likes to compete for credit, and her job is the power supply bureau. Now she is facing the leader of their power supply bureau. She is not sure if her meddling behavior will cause some trouble, so she is more conservative when she speaks.

However, her attitude of neither humble nor arrogant really made Qian Ju like it more. Although he is not the kind of person who likes to suppress his subordinates, he does not like the kind of person who takes credit and prides himself. Probably all leaders prefer to do practical things silently but A humble and prudent person.

Qian Ju looked at her and nodded with satisfaction, but said in his mouth: "Okay, don't be humble, others don't know, can I still not know? I personally transferred you there at the beginning. I have been following you for several years, not only me, but other people also care about you!"

This made Lu Jin a little puzzled, the others? who is it?

But the money bureau soon changed the subject and said, "Actually, there is a reason why I transferred you back this time. Although our power supply bureau looks good on the surface, the benefits are not particularly good, but this is not the best. The main, most important thing is our energy consumption."

Speaking

of which, she already understood a little, in fact, their provincial capitals, like most inland cities, do not have many geographical advantages in energy generation, and they mainly rely on It is still fuel power generation, but they are not cities with sufficient fuel energy, and even most of the fuel is imported from other places.

Sure enough, after a while, she heard the Qian Bureau continue: "The new energy power generation plan you wrote before is very well written. I thought that since you have done research in this area, can you think of a way? Let's see if there is any way to solve this problem."

Lu Jin was silent for a while after hearing this, and this problem has not been completely solved until the next few decades. Unrealistic, only solar power generation can be tried, but the cost of solar power generation is relatively high, which is extremely inappropriate at this stage.