Chapter 67

Chapter 67

In the provincial capital, the old chief also knew about Lu Jin. At that time, when he read the newspaper, he did not know that this person was her, because the newspaper only stated that this person was from Pingyuan County, and no other information was written, so he temporarily Didn't even think about her.

Just because he saw that the top student in the college entrance examination was from their province, he went to find out who this person was out of curiosity, but the result of the final inquiry surprised him.

I didn't expect it to be Lu Jin!

When he heard the news, even the old chief, who was used to seeing wind and waves, was stunned.

He has lived for so many years, and it is the first time that he has seen someone take the college entrance examination while working, and even returned with a champion.

When he promoted her exceptionally, he had read her resume, because she was replaced by a secondary school, and she didn't go to that secondary school, so her file should only have a junior high school degree. He was very curious, How did she get to college?

He didn't think she used any means to get up, not to mention the strict system of the college entrance examination. She herself has been impersonated and should not do such a thing. Besides, the college entrance examination is the most rigorous test. After that, various inspections have become more stringent, and it is impossible to find loopholes now.

Therefore, she could only be admitted by her own strength, which made him even more curious.

After that, the old chief sent someone to inquire about it, only to find out that she did not know when to transfer her student status to Pingyuan Middle School, because she was originally working in Pingyuan County, and her files were also transferred to Pingyuan County, so she transferred her student status to Pingyuan Middle School. It is really not difficult to get to Pingyuan Middle School.

High school no longer belongs to the category of compulsory education, so as long as the reasons are sufficient and all procedures are in compliance with the rules, the school has the right to decide to admit a certain person, otherwise, why would there be so many repeating students, transfer students, borrowing students, etc.?

Therefore, Lu Jin's move is really possible. As for taking the college entrance examination while working, no one has said that it is impossible. The same is true. High school is no longer a compulsory education category, so it depends more on what rules students have to abide by. School, and obviously Pingyuan Middle School was quite relaxed for her, and even gave her the greatest trust.

He looked at the results of the survey above, and it seemed that the final exam results were the source of this sense of trust. Her score brought more than a little honor to Pingyuan Middle School.

Seeing that the Admissions Office of Tsinghua University had called her, but when she didn't go, the old

head couldn't help but let out a groan. This child's thoughts were really different from ordinary people, and there were people who would reject Tsingtao University.

The investigators also investigated the reasons, and said to the old chief: "I heard that it is because the provincial capital university promised her that she can study on the job, as long as she completes the credits and the final grade in each subject is not less than 90 points, she will be admitted. Let her graduate."

Ninety percent? It's easy to say, but it's not an easy thing to achieve in every subject, but that's a matter of the future, and there's still a question in front