Chapter 46

Chapter 46

It was a sensation afterward.

If Lu Jin hadn't published it in the newspaper, the influence of this matter would not have been so great, and the above would not have thought of screening it again. After all, the workload is too great. In the age of paper files, this required investment. huge human and material resources.

But it is also because of this move that the fate of many people has been changed.

When those who had been replaced by their student status knew that they had been admitted to the school, they burst into tears. They originally thought that they were like this. Some of them in the countryside were even desperate for the future. .

Fortunately, the screening was early, and the college entrance examination has just begun. Otherwise, after more than ten years, their youth has passed, and even if they finally know the truth and get compensation, they will not be able to make up for their best time.

Because of the early discovery, many schools are willing to give them a chance to re-enroll, and their lives have a chance to start over.

Later, those people realized that there was a reason for the country to suddenly do this. It turned out that a man named Lu Jin exposed this incident, which attracted the attention of others and changed their lives.

Everyone is very grateful to her.

After this incident, various schools also strengthened the inspection of admission reports. In the future, they will require photos when they check their student status, preventing such things from happening again.

Of course, that's another story. At this time, Lu Jin's colleagues were filled with righteous indignation after hearing her, but fortunately, after hearing her say that those people had been punished, they breathed a sigh of relief: "This kind of person is really bad. Well, fortunately they have now got their retribution!"

"Since it has been resolved, why don't you choose to go to school, Director Lu?" Jiang Luochun asked curiously.

"You are stupid, how many secondary school students want to enter our unit but can't get in, Director Lu has done this, why go to school?" Liu Liqiang said next to him, "I would definitely choose to continue to work instead. Isn't going to school just to find a good job? Director Lu is all in place now, so why go to school? "

"Not really. It's good to be able to go to school. My main reason is that I've been working for so long, and going to school feels a little out of place." Lu Jin shook his head and said.

"By the way, there is another news. I heard that Director Lu is leaving? Is it true?" Jiang Luochun asked, remembering what she had heard.

"What? Director Lu is leaving? How is this possible?" Liu Liqiang said in disbelief. When

he heard her leaving before, he would definitely jump up and set off firecrackers to celebrate, but now that he heard she was leaving, what did he do? I can't believe it, and I completely reject this fact in my heart.

"You know? I've been in a lot of trouble recently. I haven't had time to tell you about this. I'm sorry. I'm glad to be a colleague with you during this time, but I do have to be transferred. I should be leaving after New Year's Day." Lu Jin Said somewhat apologetically.

"What should we do when you're gone?" Liu Liqiang immediately wilted when he heard the news. He was used to working with Lu Jin during this time, and under her high-pressure work intensity, he felt that he had improved. A lot of people thought that she would be able to hold her thighs all the time in the future, but she didn't expect it to be long before she was going to leave.