Chapter 20

Chapter 20

Lu Jin didn't bring too much luggage. In order to prevent the burden on the road, she only packed a small suitcase.

Mother Lu was not at all relieved when she saw it, and tried her best to stuff all kinds of things into her luggage, fearing that she would be short of something outside.

"Okay, Mom, I won't be able to take it on the road." Lu Jin stopped her mother's actions and said.

"Finally, there is something to eat. You don't want to eat your brother Xie Yi. You have to eat." Lu Ma said, stuffing some boiled eggs and baked cakes into her bag.

"Thank you auntie for still thinking of me." Xie Yi coaxed Mother Lu into a grin.

Since they had to rush to the station, they set off without too much delay.

The ticket is at ten o'clock. They have to take the train for six hours. Not long after getting on the train, it is lunch time. There are many people in the car, and there are people standing in the aisles. It is difficult to even squeeze into the dining car. Thankfully they brought their own food.

She took out the eggs and pancakes from the bag, and was about to hand some to Xie Yi, when she saw that he also took out a bunch of food from the bag. He even brought a small jar of malted milk essence and hot water with Blistered and handed to her.

"Have you brought food?" Lu Jin asked in surprise.

"I brought a little. The food on the train is not delicious. You have never been on the train. You have no experience. I was afraid that you did not bring food, so I brought a little.

" We can't finish eating so much," Lu Jin said strangely, he brought it all, he could have said it at the time!

"If she doesn't, my aunt will be sad." Xie Yi said seriously, "What if she is sad and doesn't like me?"

Lu Jin:

"If you don't know, I think you are Where's her son?" No wonder she was so fond of her elders, she secretly complained, took a sip of the malted milk essence from the cup that Xie Yi handed over, it was sweet, with a slightly milky fragrance, and she could drink a cup during long trips , it can really wash away fatigue.

She had just finished drinking, and before she had time to speak, she saw him handing over something to eat. She subconsciously reached out and took it, and unknowingly, she ate the peeled eggs, torn pancakes, etc. that he handed over. .

And Xie Yi looked at Lu Jin, who had been fed by him and was trying to digest the contents of his mouth with bulging cheeks. Then he clapped his hands with satisfaction and ate it himself, but even so, his eyes didn't come from her. body removed.

So cute.

I don't know why, looking at Lu Jin like this, this sentence suddenly popped into his mind, and the dry food that was originally bland became delicious.

Lu Jin tried his best to swallow everything in his mouth. He looked up at Xie Yi who had been staring at her, frowned and asked, "Why are you staring at me all the time? You can eat when you see me?

" , Xie Yi said something in his heart, and it was strange to say that he had seen many beautiful women, but he didn't feel anything, but the more he looked at her, the more lovely she became.

He coughed, and then turned his eyes back. After eating everything in two or three times, he had to put the rest away and eat it at night. The table for one deck on the train is shared, and the table is not big. , when six people used it together, the table looked messy. He saw that the people on the opposite side were going to have lunch, so he thought of making room for them.