Chapter 71

Chapter 71

When she was called, she was mentally prepared. Even if the Qian Bureau didn't look for her, she would come over by herself later, so when she heard his question, she immediately replied, "Yes, I will. "

I also know that it's a little embarrassing to let you, a little girl, go to the front line to do this kind of tiring work, and since you are already a deputy director, you don't need to do this at all, but we are really too late now, the city government building and The power is cut off in the family compound, and you know that all the leaders live there, and they have been calling and urging me recently, and I have no choice but to trouble you." Qian Bureau said, " But if you don't want to, you can also refuse, it's okay."

"It's okay, I am also an employee of the power supply bureau, and now there is a difficulty, it is the time to help each other with the overall situation, I will go over in a while. From the maintenance department, assign tasks to them." Lu Jin said, she didn't think there was anything she couldn't do, so she readily agreed.

"Okay, then I'll trouble you." With her help, Qian Ju felt much more at ease.

But when others heard the news, they almost dropped their eyeballs in surprise. Isn't this a joke?

The new deputy chief is going to join the maintenance team? Will she? Let a little girl go there, isn't this a blind command?

It was really difficult for them to understand the decision made by the Qian Bureau, and they didn't know what he was thinking. They even thought that he was a little confusing. Now is the busiest and most chaotic time, how can they have the time to deal with her?

But it's a waste of time and energy because they are leaders after all.

Therefore, Lu Jin was very unpopular when she was in the maintenance team in the past. She originally wanted to go and find the person in charge of the maintenance team to arrange a task, because they were basically not in the unit recently, so in order to prevent running short, she contacted the maintenance team in advance. We said hello, but there was no one there when we went that day.

She waited for almost an hour, but still no one came, she turned and left.

When she walked to the hall, she saw the girl she met on the first day, it seemed her name was Yanni? He kept waving to her at the window, she stopped, paused, glanced at her, and walked over.

At this time, due to the heavy snow, there were not many customers in their bureau at this time, and the people at the counter were all idle chatting there.

She walked over and asked, "Are you looking for me?"

"Deputy Director Lu, did you just go to the maintenance team

?" Yanni nodded and asked.

"Yes, how do you know?" Lu Jin asked curiously.

"You don't know, it's spread all over the place. When you had a meeting before, those leaders came back and said you were arrogant. This time, if you didn't say hello, you would go to the maintenance team. They all said you were messing around! Lu Deputy Director, why do you want to go to overhaul? It's really hard to do, the director of the inspection team has a bad temper, and even Director Qian dares to scold him directly." Yan Ni couldn't bear her because she liked Lu Jin very much. After suffering this, he whispered to her.

In this era, the most sought-after technicians are all kinds of technicians, so although the maintenance work looks dirty and tiring, and in the eyes of later generations is the bottom of the society, it is very respectable at this time. This is also what Lu Jin used to do The reason for the fancy, the same reason, although the director of the maintenance team has a great temper, but the Qian Bureau has never bothered with him.

Technological masters in the 1980sजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें