He didn't expect that she would suddenly ask this, he was stunned, and replied, "Director Lu has good eyesight, I do think so, in the case of the market economy, even if our unit is a state-owned unit, if it lasts for a long time If it doesn't change, it will be abandoned by the times sooner or later, so I think the market for learning materials has a very good prospect, you might as well consider it."

With a long-term vision and advanced ideas, she is really interested in this Mr. Peng , she said, "I can promise you." When

he was overjoyed, he let go of his heart, but just remembered another purpose of his coming, changed his mind, and said tentatively: "Then I will first thank you for the candidates across the country. Now! You are willing to selflessly disclose the study methods and materials, this is helping the candidates all over the country! This spirit is worth learning by everyone..."

Selfless?

Hearing these two words, she felt that something was wrong, and then listened to him praise again, the meaning inside and outside the words was that she wanted her to give them the study materials for nothing.

To be honest, the exams are all over, even if she gave him the study materials, she didn't care much. After all, if she didn't want to, she wouldn't have lent the materials to Lao Wang and Principal Zheng before, but he said so confidently. She was still a little unhappy when she came out.

It's her duty not to give it, but it's her affection to be willing to give it. It's boring to use morality to oppress others.

This tall hat was given to her. If she was really a seventeen-year-old child, she would really be fooled.

"Mr. Peng, can I ask, after you publish the study materials, do you intend to give them away for free?" Lu Jin asked with a laugh.

He didn't know why she asked this, he shook his head and said, "Of course not, publishing these books, the publisher also has costs, as well as labor

costs and other expenses, how can it be given for free?"

"In that case, Mr. Peng Don't blame me for being young and feisty, I'm going to say something in front of me, I'm willing to publish all the learning methods and materials publicly, but after publication, for every book you sell, I'll ask you for 20% of the price." Lu Jin said.

He was completely stunned. He didn't expect this tender-looking newly-baked top student in the college entrance examination to make such a request. Isn't she just a teenager? He is still half a public official, so he should not avoid things like business.

He was a little embarrassed. As Lu Jin said, their publishing house was still a state-owned unit, and the old leaders of the state-owned unit could not help but have the idea that everything that was beneficial to society should be handed over selflessly, so when he came, The publishing house has not actually approved any funds.

In fact, if he hadn't fought to publish these, their leaders might not have thought of it, nor would they have wanted to do it.

Before he came, their publishing house also went through some discussions. Many old-fashioned people felt that this kind of behavior of turning knowledge into a commodity was not worth promoting, but if free publishing was distributed to students, their publishing house did not do so. more expense.

"What? Is Mr. Peng very embarrassed?" she asked.

"Not really, it's just that I have to go back and ask for instructions." He said, in fact, if it was him, he thought her conditions were normal. He said that before because it was given to him by the leader. tasks, but aside from that, this condition is actually quite reasonable.