When he saw her like this, he just thought she was pretending. Not only did he not go over to help him, but he stepped forward and kicked again, and said cursingly, "I'm pretending to be dead again!" The

old lady flinched and was beaten. I didn't dare to make a sound, I could only shrink my body, and after a while, I remembered, but I couldn't get up because of the pain.

Xie Yi frowned as he watched this scene. This person had come to make trouble before. He just drove them away and ignored him. Who knew he would dare to beat people in front of so many people today.

After all, she was an old man. Although she didn't know her, no one could bear to see her screaming in pain as she lay on the ground. He walked over to the old grandmother, lifted her up from the ground, and said to the young man, "You don't want to. Forget it, how can you beat people? The old man is old, how can he stand up to you like this?"

"It's none of your business!" He was originally a rogue, and he did not produce in the village every day. He even dared to come up and teach him a lesson, and immediately sprayed it, rolling up his sleeves and shaking his fist, "What's the matter, you want to fight?"

Xie Yi sneered, and when he saw him rushing over, he was about to kick him immediately.

"What are you doing, you guys!" Lu Jin saw her, and shouted quickly, "Do you want to be imprisoned for a few days?"

"Who are you?" Glancing at her, a woman dared to come up and scold him? He was about to scold her back when Lu Jin approached, seeing that she looked pretty good, and as soon as his eyes rolled, he would go up to touch her face, and teased, "Why, I want to get close to my brother. Ah? Just tell me, my brother will definitely hurt you."

"Keep your mouth clean!" Seeing him come over with a wicked smile, Lu Jin turned sideways to dodge, slapped him directly, and said angrily.

"What are you pretending to be..." Being slapped by a woman, how could he have suffered this kind of

grievance She was punched.

"Mad, who is it? Dare to beat me!" He scolded, covering the corner of his mouth.

Xie Yi's eyes were full of anger. Looking at him, he wanted to tear him to pieces. He gritted his teeth and said, "You try to move her again?

" Fucked her?" Although Da Zhuang was beaten, his mouth was still dirty.

Hearing him say something else, Xie Yi got even more angry. Without saying a word, he rushed over with his fists. Unfortunately, this time he was prepared and he didn't get hit. There is a certain reason for hooligans, at least their skills are good, otherwise they will not be a disaster for the village.

After the man escaped, he was even more angry when he saw Xie Yi: "You are courting death! If you dare to hit me, I will let you taste my power!" Then he rushed towards Xie Yi.

Although Xie Yi usually doesn't fight, he has been exercising all the time. He has worked hard outside for so many years, and his strength is not small. For a time, the two were indistinguishable.

Seeing that they suddenly started fighting, Lu Jin watched anxiously from the side. He was used to fighting like scoundrels. Xie Yi was a scholar, so how could he beat others? Sure enough, after a while, he fell behind. She shouted a few times in a hurry, but no one listened to her at all.

After the strong grandma got up from the ground, she stomped her feet anxiously beside her, and kept shouting to stop beating. The other villagers also anxiously called for someone to pull them away.