The current county magistrate has been here for the sixth year. This is his second term. He is not too old, in his forties. His surname is Xu.

Hearing that she was coming, the county magistrate let her in immediately without delay. He had heard that the power supply bureau had a new director, but he had never seen it before. It was just that she came over and he could get to know him. .

But when Lu Jin came in, he was stunned. He didn't expect that the new director of the Power Supply Bureau was such a young girl!

But after all, he has been practicing for so many years, but others are different. Although he was surprised, he put it away in a split second, and immediately put on a polite expression and said, "You are the new Director Lu? I have heard the name for a long time."

Lu Jin also followed with a polite smile. His words were clichés. What kind of fame can she have when she just came to work?

"Xu county magistrate is very kind." She walked over and followed the greetings.

"I don't know what's wrong with Director Lu's visit this time? Is there something wrong with the Power Supply Bureau?" Xu County Magistrate asked again politely.

Fifteen minutes have passed since Lu Jin walked into the door of this office, and only then did he talk about the subject, and he didn't have the heart to say anything polite at this moment, and went straight to the subject: "No, the power supply bureau is very good, Xu County magistrate, I'm here to talk to you about the future development of our county. I have an idea. If it can be successful, there is hope that our county will get rid of poverty and become rich."

"Oh, what can I do?" Leo Yang asked in a voice, curious about how loud she was when she first came.

How could he have not

wanted to develop from the county seat in the past few years?

He has also made a lot of efforts, especially after the reform and opening up, he tried hard to encourage everyone to become self-employed, and also thought about repairing the county seat, but the final result was not satisfactory, and now Lu Jin looks confident , I just think that he can speak so confidently because he is young and has not been exposed to reality very much, but he did not attack her. After all, although he looks young, he is also a long-term player in terms of level. Respect her for this. willing to give.

"Actually, if you want to develop a place, there are four words to put it bluntly - to promote strengths and avoid weaknesses. In the early stage, it is more important to promote strengths and develop the characteristics of this place, so as to quickly improve the economic level." Lu Jin After he finished speaking, he looked at him and asked, "Does the county magistrate know what the characteristics of Pingyuan County are?"

This time, he was really confused. Although he has been here for so many years, he really wants him to tell Pingyuan. He really can't say what the county has, he can't say it directly, it's just poor!

Seeing the hesitation on his face, Lu Jin didn't ask any more questions, and quickly took over the conversation and said, "Pingyuan County has a special feature, that is, the oranges grown here are very sweet and big."

"You mean... Oranges?" Magistrate Xu was stunned after hearing this, what kind of feature is this?

"Have you ever tasted the oranges here?" From the look of him, Lu Jin knew that he had never eaten them, which surprised her. After all these years, he had never tasted the local oranges?

County Mayor Xu shook his head and said, "I don't like sweets."

No wonder, fortunately, she brought a few here today.