It just so happened that people from the County Daily and Shanghai Daily asked her for a manuscript twice every three days, but she didn't reply for a long time. Taking this opportunity, let them see the power of the media.

While she was writing the manuscript, Le Yuanfan came from the provincial capital and gave her a document bag, which was thick and filled with Director Wei's financial account books. How much corruption and bribery are committed in each year.

The account book is very clear, saving her a lot of time, she can see that it is not easy to collect these.

"You arranged this?" Lu Jin flipped over and said in surprise, all of which can be directly handed in as evidence.

"How do I know this? It's all sorted out by Xie Yi in the past few days. Although the two of you broke up, he has been following you. After hearing about your recent incident, he went to beg all his classmates. He is usually so proud. The only person who never opened his mouth to ask for help, this time it was the first of its kind. His classmates were all graduates of Qing University, and they were very good. He searched around for people to investigate, and then sorted them out. He urged me to send it over quickly, because I was afraid you would use it." Le Yuanfan explained.

Lu Jin was silent for a while. She didn't know what to say. She didn't know how he got such a detailed account book, but it was really useful to her, so she didn't refuse: "Help me say thank you to him."

"It's okay, you don't know that after hearing about you two days ago, he didn't sleep for several nights in a hurry, and he didn't dare to come to you. Knowing your temperament, he will definitely investigate this matter, so keep busy. After a few days, I found a lot of people to sort this out." Le Yuanfan unconsciously helped Xie Yi to talk when he found a gap, and then couldn't help asking, "Are you really just breaking up like this?"

"Brother Fanzi, Don't worry about this, it would be even worse for him if you don't,

but I still have to thank him for helping me a lot." Lu Jin raised the materials in his hand and said.

"Okay, I'm too lazy to take care of your business. By the way, Xie Yi resigned, you know? We decided to start a business together." Le Yuanfan said to her, baring his teeth.

"It's good, as long as it's his own choice." He'd heard it before, so she wasn't too surprised to hear the news now.

"Hey, you're the only one who said that, you don't know, since he resigned, everyone around him has been scolding him and sent them to persuade him in turn. In a few days, he's going to come back and tell his parents about it, and he'll be sure by then. I have to scold him again." Le Yuanfan said with a tut.

"Didn't he hide the business from Uncle Xie and Aunt Xie all the time? How can he not hide such a big thing as resignation?

" The other party will be even more sad, and he also said that in the future, he must be honest in everything he does." Le Yuanfan said.

"Alright, after all, he is his own parents. Uncle Xie and Aunt Xie have only one son. They will definitely understand if they say anything about it. If they know that the only son is hiding such a big thing from himself in the future, Maybe it will be more sad." Lu Jin said.

"Hey, Xie Yi said that you would definitely say that, and it's true." Le Yuanfan said with a look of surprise, "Speaking of which, the two of you have a tacit understanding."

After speaking, he realized that what he said was not quite right, listen. It seemed that the two of them had something to do with them, so he quickly changed his mind and said, "Haha, I just said something casually, and I have delivered the things, so I'll go first, and we'll get together when we come back during the Chinese New Year.