The sewing shop is not far from here. It was opened by an old tailor in the original county. He is quite famous for his craftsmanship, but recently he has passed on his craftsmanship to his daughter. He opened his first tailor shop, which is now run by his daughter most of the time.

When they walked in, the boss' daughter had just sent a guest away, and she saw them welcoming them in with a warm expression: "Do you want to make clothes?"

"Yes, I want to make two clothes, about women in their forties and fifties." Lu Jin motioned to Xie Yi to hold the fabric to her. After thinking about it, he said, "What style do you have? Can you take a look?"

"There are some." The boss' daughter took the fabric and put it on the table, and said quickly, As he spoke, he found a picture book on the table and handed it to Lu Jin, "I can do all the styles on it, you can take a look."

This booklet was drawn by the boss's daughter herself. The drawing is very clear. Although it is two-dimensional, you can see it at a glance.

She chose two styles, then returned the booklet to the boss's daughter and asked, "When will it be ready?"

"It will take a week at the earliest," said the boss's daughter.

"Is it in time? When is my aunt's birthday?" Lu Jin looked at Xie Yi who was beside him and asked worriedly.

Of course, it is too late, there is no deadline at all, you can do it whenever you want.

Of course I couldn't tell her that.

Xie Yi opened his eyes and said affirmatively: "It's too late, it's just right after finishing the clothes!"

Lu Jin doubted that he was there: "That's fine, boss, because this is for someone to give away, if it's not suitable, can it be sent to change it? Change?"

"Okay, I'll give you some relaxation when the time comes, you can come and change it if it's big or small." The boss's daughter said cheerfully, and after she finished speaking, she picked up the ingredients just now and spread them out on the table to have a look. , "Did you buy this material at the mall? It feels good to the touch, but in fact, we also sell materials in our store. If you need it next time, you can come directly to our store to buy it. You can take a look. The material is not as good as The shopping mall is bad. I got it back from the provincial capital. This red material is especially suitable for you, Miss. I didn't want to show her the guest who just came, just because I think she is the same as this one. The material doesn't match."

Lu Jin looked up at the boss's daughter, and saw that she took out a pair of red polka-dot twill material from the cabinet. This material looked really good, and the color was very bright. The most popular style.

"I don't hide it from you, I also took the goods from the provincial capital yesterday to find someone to get it. This is only obtained through the help of an old friend of my father. If you come a day earlier, you will not see it. Now the city wants to buy this. The cloth also has to be in line for a long time, it doesn't matter if you can't buy it, but it's a hot sale!" The boss's daughter said enthusiastically, "If you want me to say that this is fate, I just got it, and I happened to meet a beautiful girl today. Miss, this material should be yours."

The boss's daughter kept selling it, and what she said really made her feel a little bit moved. She hasn't worn a skirt since she came here. It's rare to see such beautiful fabrics here. She thought for a while, thinking about whether She just pulled a suit on herself. Before she said anything, she heard Xie Yi say, "please make the boss a skirt for her."

She turned her head and just wanted to speak, when she saw Xie Yi rushing in front of her and said: " I know what you're going to say, you've helped me so much, I just want to thank you, if you say no, you won't be my friend, you know, I've been with Hooko for so long, that's right I'm nothing, you should take care of my self-esteem and accept it!"