She just wanted to lower the price a little bit, and she didn't want them to quarrel on the street like this, so she quickly said, "Everyone, stop arguing, I have all you have!"

"Really?" As soon as she heard her words , the crowd suddenly quieted down, and turned to look at Lu Jin in surprise: "You want it all?"

She nodded and said, "I really can't bear to see everyone arguing over this matter. Fate, I can accept it all, but everyone knows that I have insufficient funds, so I can only give you a 30% discount. If you want, we will pay the money and the coupons."

"Yes!" Everyone nodded hurriedly. It is a surprise for them that people are willing to accept it, how can they dare to say more?

In this way, Lu Jin spent all his money and got back a bunch of bonds. Someone asked her where she lived, and asked her if she could still collect it tomorrow. .

Although Lu Jin told them that she was staying at the guest house, she also solemnly said that she did not have that much principal to buy other treasury bills.

Although those people nodded and said a few words in their mouths, but by looking at them, they knew that they didn't pay much attention to them.

But he said that after Xie Yi separated from Lu Jin, after thinking about it, he went back to the tax bureau. At this time, it was actually lunch break, but because there was too much work, many people were working overtime. Surprised: "Why did you come back? Didn't you finish your work today?"

"Anyway, I have nothing to do, I have done the rest of the work well, I will go back soon after I finish it." Xie Yi said lazily.

What he said really made others feel sour and hated. Why is the gap between people so big these days?

The immersed Xie Yi is even more efficient. In one afternoon, he has finished the work for the next two days. If this goes on, he will be able to complete all the tasks of this business trip tomorrow, and he will be able to go back the day after tomorrow.

He was thinking about whether he should go to the leader here to say goodbye tomorrow, and when he saw that the leader had walked over to him, he warmly greeted him, what did he feel comfortable with here, and how was their environment here? Ah...

"Very good, leader, everyone takes good care of me." Xie Yi replied.

"Then do you want to stay?"

Every year they borrow a lot of people from all over the country to help. In fact, the leaders can't remember who is who, but Xie Yi caused a sensation on the first day he came. It was because of his ability. It's stronger, even more powerful than the veterans who have worked here for decades. Even the leaders who haven't paid much attention to it have heard about it.

In the afternoon, he made a special observation and found that this young man was indeed outstanding. He couldn't help but love his talents and wanted to keep people. Originally, he was full of confidence. okay?

People who have seen the prosperity of big cities are generally attracted, so the leaders are still very confident about keeping Xie Yi.

Before it was replaced, he would really be tempted, but now he refused without even thinking about it.

"Why?" The leader was surprised.

"Because people have concerns, they can't go too far." Xie Yi said, although that person was not enlightened and young, he was willing to wait.

Seeing that it was almost time, he was afraid that Lu Jin would wait for him, so he said hello and went back first.

As soon as Lu Jin returned to the guest house, he walked into the corridor when he saw Xie Yi next to him open the door immediately and greeted her, "You're back?"