"Leader, I'll go!" The

colleagues looked at the place where the voice came from, and saw Xie Yi raised his hand high and said solemnly, "I just came here, and I still need some opportunities to learn."

Wait for the leader to nod his head in satisfaction and leave Now, colleagues gathered around him, and kindly reminded him of the situation over there: "The work over there is really not easy..."

"Thank you for reminding me, this is also a training exercise. Opportunity!" Xie Yi only said with a smile.

When everyone left, the colleague across from him came over with a gossip: "You're really wrong, they don't know, don't I know? When did you see you being so active? Do you want any of your friends too? Going to Shanghai?"

Xie Yi checked the time, packed up his things and said, "I'm going to ask for a leave, to catch the last bus today and go home first."

"Huh? You're done with your work?" The colleague asked after reading the slowly piled up materials on the table.

"When you're done, it's on the table. Help me hand it in when you hand it in!" Xie Yi went straight to the leadership's office to ask for leave.

? ? ?

So fast!

The colleague fell into silence as he looked at the thick pile of materials on his desk and the materials he had only counted half of.

Xie Yi originally wanted to go back directly, but suddenly thought of something and turned a corner to find Le Yuanfan.

Le Yuanfan also came to the provincial capital some time ago, in a guest house not far from his unit, and he helped him book the place.

When he passed by, Le Yuanfan had just come back from outside, with a beaming expression on his face, he saw him and asked, "Why do you get off work so early today?"

"I'll go back at night and the radios are all sold out?" Xie Yi said.

"Yeah, didn't you see that there are still a lot of rich people in big cities. I was robbed immediately after I made a move." Le Yuanfan said with a stern voice.

"What about the money?" Xie Yi said directly to him.

"What do you mean, I just made a fortune, and you are here to dig my funds. Didn't you say that the accounts will be split at the end of the year? Why did you suddenly change your mind? You are going to leave now, and I have no idea. The principal has gone to buy the goods." Le Yuanfan muttered, a little puzzled by his actions.

"Not all, give me 10% from the account, and then give me the money I originally had with you." Xie Yi urged, "Hurry up, I have to drive back!"

"You need so much money to do it. Well?" Le Yuanfan asked, adding that the money he has kept in his place over the years has added up to a lot.

"Lu Jin is going to Shanghai for a business trip in two days." Xie Yi said simply.

Hearing this, Le Yuanfan quickly reacted, and suddenly realized: "Oh, I said, it doesn't need so much? Besides, what are you doing with your share?"

"How can she be a little girl who doesn't have some money on her body when she goes away?"

"Okay, I'll go get it for you." Le Yuanfan muttered.

After he handed the money to Xie Yi, he suddenly paused and asked, "No, isn't she in the county seat? You haven't gone back during this time, how did you know she was going out?"