They were also a little unclear, so they could only talk vaguely: "Then let's go first, and call us again if there is any problem." "Okay

, this time was also an accident. The yard purchased a batch of new equipment. I thought about trying it out, but I didn't notice that the voltage of this new machine is a bit high, and the old equipment is a bit unbearable when several units are turned on together. said the man.

It can be seen that the people from the equipment department of the hospital are quite familiar with the people from the power supply bureau. After finishing the matter, they chatted about their daily life. After listening for a while, Lu Jin thought of the doubts in his heart, and interjected: "That... ..."

"What's the matter?" Hearing his voice, several people stopped and turned to ask.

"It seems that the hospital should encounter this kind of accident often? Then why not equip a temporary generator? This way, things won't be delayed," Lu Jin said.

"The power of the generators on the surface of the county and city is too small, and those generators cannot meet the electricity consumption of our hospital at all." said a person from the hospital equipment department.

"Yes, Comrade Lu, although you have a high level of maintenance, you take it for granted. If there were any, we would have used it long ago, and we don't have to run away so urgently every time, for fear of delaying things." Miao Yang followed suit.

Lu Jin didn't expect this to be the reason. Thinking about it, it was just the 1980s. Even the wires were just pulled. Large generators should be even less common.

But for a large unit like a hospital, without a temporary generator, it will add a lot of trouble. If you encounter a patient who is undergoing surgery or needs to be rescued, it will be a race against life and time.

How can you get a large temporary generator?

After hearing this, Lu Jin kept circling these words in his mind and fell into his own thoughts.

But he said that Bureau Xu went back to the office after they left. According to his past experience, he would not be able to come back in half a day, so he thought to deal with the matter first, but he didn't expect that it would take more than half an hour, and there would be a call from outside. There was a commotion, and the door to his office was slammed open.

"Leader, they're back!"

"Who's back?" Ju Xu looked at his crumbling door and said with some distress.

"Just that little girl, as well as Miao Zhiguo and Yang Jinsheng, they came back from the county hospital."

"So soon?" Xu Ju asked in disbelief, raised his hand to check the time on his watch, one The hour has not come, and this is coming back? Excluding the nearly half an hour on the road, they stayed in the hospital for more than ten minutes?

"It's the county hospital that's too troublesome, haven't they repaired it?" Bureau Xu asked.

"No, Miao Zhiguo and Yang Jinsheng said it has been repaired."

The colleague who was speaking was in charge of receiving customers. He was just talking to the person in charge of a factory on the ground floor about their electrical circuit. Halfway through the conversation, he saw them riding their bikes back. He was also shocked. He remembered that they had just Not long to go!

He also asked them what Xu Bureau asked, but they swore that they had been repaired, so he came up.

After listening to Bureau Xu, he was even more confused. It sounds like the problem over there is not so simple, but they repaired it so quickly. What is going on?

He got up and walked downstairs. As soon as he got downstairs, he saw Lu Jin sitting there, and Miao and Yang were very attentive to her. They asked her if she wanted to drink water, and then asked if she wanted to eat melon seeds?

It was just like serving their own master back then.

What happened to these two? what happened?

"Why did you come back so soon?" Xu Ju walked over and asked.

"Leader, you don't know, Lu Jin is amazing, I know why Xu Guohua and Zhang Chao keep saying good things about her, that's not bragging, she's really amazing!" Miao Zhiguo saw Bureau Xu just said.

Yang Jinsheng nodded and continued: "As soon as we arrived at the county hospital, they urged us to repair it. Everyone knows that the circuit at the county hospital is one of the most complicated in our county. I looked at Lao Miao and saw that it could not be completed within an hour. , but the other side is rushing, after all, it is the hospital, we don't dare to delay, we are panicking, who knows that Lu Jin will find the problem after three or two steps, and it only takes ten minutes from start to finish!"

"Ten minutes?" This number shocked everyone. It was not the first time for them to go to the county hospital. Even for the simplest line problem, ten minutes was too late, because you didn't know what the problem was when you came up. You Have to check everywhere.

"I've been working for a few years, and this is the first time I've seen such a powerful little girl." The two praised several times in succession.

One or two people praising her may also be because the filter is too thick. So many people say that she is amazing, so it must be really amazing!

"Leader, you also know that we are really short of people, this little girl is really good, you see..."

Anyone who has seen Lu Jin's skills will not be unmoved. Before Xu Guohua and Zhang Chao He also persuaded him for a long time, and now Miao Zhiguo and Yang Jinsheng are doing the same.

No one can resist seeing talent!

The author has something to say: Miao and Yang: Leader, such a powerful person should be brought in quickly!

Bureau Xu: Well, let me think about it...

Miao and Yang: I'm still thinking about it! ...sorry, leader, we shouldn't be swearing.

This article will enter V tomorrow, and it will be updated at 12:00 tomorrow at noon. Thank you for your support

~~~~~~~~~~

Push the ending article of Jiyou: "I rely on the winning villa to rely on the sea [rebirth]" by Ya Xi

copywriting: After Qian Duoduo won the 100 million lottery, the media interviewed her: "After you win the lottery, what wish do you want to achieve with this money?" Qian Duoduo, the

reincarnation of the koi carp, sighed: "I want to experience the feeling of not winning the lottery once."

Media: "???"

From childhood to adulthood, as long as Qian Duoduo participates in the lottery, he will definitely win the lottery.

Just when Qian Duoduo's ten villas were near the sea, and when she was preparing to wash her hands in a golden pot, she won... a husband.

Qian Duoduo looked at the husband of the world's richest man: Why do you set yourself up as a prize?

The young richest man pushed the gold-rimmed glasses: I just want to experience the feeling of winning the prize.

The real koi girl who wins the lottery as long as the lottery is set X, as long as the lottery is set, there is no one who wins the lottery because of natural disasters.