" She was very hesitant. She had also heard of the Qian family, because the Qian family man was one of the few carpenters in their village. At this time, the carpenters made a lot of money. The money family's conditions were good, but...

Mother Lu said a little embarrassedly: "But the son of the Qian family is not good at school, and even elementary school is a graduation certificate given by the school when he can't stand it."

"I know what you mean, Lu Jin's grades were good at the beginning, so don't blame me for speaking badly, I really said it for Lu Jin's good grades, no matter how good grades are, it's useless if you don't get into school, and it's not easy to find a job. Ah, but Lu Jin has read so many books. If he gets married badly in the future, you will feel uncomfortable, right? I really came to tell you after seeing that the money family is in good condition. This really speaks to Lu Jin's mother's heart. Ever

since she broke off the marriage, it has always been her heart disease that her daughter is so low and high, but the Qian family's poor schooling has always made her unsatisfied.

Aunt Zhou persuaded a few more words. Seeing that Ma Lu still didn't let go, she turned to Lu Jin and asked, "This is your lifelong event. Now in a new society, you don't care about blind marriages or dumb marriages. You have the conditions of the Qian family. I heard it too, it's really good, think about it for yourself, don't miss it, if you try to find such a good family, you may not be able to find it."

"No, thank you Aunt Zhou for your kindness, I'm still young. , I have no idea of ​​getting married." Lu Jin refused without even thinking about it. She listened to it for a long time and searched for the son of the Qian family in her mind, because they all went to school in the same village when they were children. , Even if she was not in the same class, she would go to school together when she went to and from school, but she didn't have much impression of this surnamed Qian.

She was so straightforward, but it made Aunt Zhou stunned for a moment. She really felt that the Qian family was in good condition, so she couldn't help but persuade: "I know you are young, so I didn't say that I would get married now, so don't be in a hurry to refuse, You can go everywhere first, and everything will be fine, then it's not appropriate to say."

Lu Jin's mother was a little moved when she heard it, she looked at Lu Jin tentatively and asked, "Why don't you go everywhere first?"

"No, I'm sorry. Aunt Zhou, go back and help me directly!" Lu Jin shook his head and said, not to mention that she has no idea, and she doesn't look down on these people, even if she is really an ordinary little girl in the village, she will not agree to do this first. It's not that easy to say that it's not suitable after this, the more involved, the more trouble.

Seeing her so determined, Aunt Zhou could only sigh helplessly and said, "Okay, I can't force my head on this matter, I can only agree with each other. Since you don't want to, then I'll go back to them."

But a small episode, Lu Jin didn't take this matter to heart at all, and even Lu Ma sighed and forgot about it, but who knew that within two days, a rumor started in the village. Said that Lu Jin was very ambitious, and wanted to marry into the city, but didn't like the country people...

Even Aunt Wu came over and asked Lu Ma, "Did Aunt Zhou come to meet Lu Jin in your family two days ago?"

"How do you know?" Lu Ma asked in surprise. Aunt Zhou came very early that day, so not many people should know about it.

"You don't know, now everyone is saying that your Lu Jin is very picky, that she doesn't like anything that Aunt Zhou told her, and that they are not from the city! If it goes on like this, I'm afraid no one will be there in the future. Dare to come to your family to propose marriage."