Her condescending and disdainful look made Chu Qinglin even more angry, and I don't know why, it turned out that he was not such a person who likes to be angry, but Ever since he broke off the marriage, he became irritable for no reason when he saw Lu Jin, and anger came out of his heart involuntarily, especially when he saw Xie Yi standing next to her, he was even more angry.

"A man and a man say everything. Since you said it yourself, it's not wrong for her to ask you for it." Xie Yi said with a fair face.

"Brother Yi, you were deceived by her. She said that on purpose. Brother Qinglin has a reason for doing this to her. You don't know that this woman extorted 100 yuan from Brother Qinglin and their family!" You Jiayi He glanced at Lu Jin angrily, and explained to Xie Yi in a low voice.

The place is so big, and the four people who were present could hear what he said in a low voice. Xie Yi raised his eyebrows and glanced at Lu Jin, only to see her standing there straight with a calm expression, not angry because of these words.

Of course Lu Jin is not angry, why is she angry? Take the money and let them say a few words without losing a piece of meat.

On the contrary, seeing Chu Qinglin like this, they knew that the loss of a hundred yuan would really hurt them.

However, she glanced at You Jiayi. Before, she always thought that she was hostile to her because she liked Chu Qinglin, so she was not pleasing to the eye, but just looking at her look at Xie Yi, she felt that she was looking at her. It doesn't seem like he likes him that much, so why is she so hostile to her?

Originally, she never thought of arguing with You Jia. She felt that in the triangular relationship between the original body and them, the man's mistake was even bigger. Seems like there is some discrepancy?

Lu Jin always felt that something flashed through her mind, but she didn't catch it. She looked at You Jia and asked directly, "He hates me because I took their 100 yuan, why don't you like me? I remember we used to play together when we were young."

"I...I..." You Jia didn't expect her to ask so directly, and she was a little hoarse for a while. If Xie Yi was not in front of her eyes, she would It can be categorically said that it is because she likes Chu Qinglin, in order to stimulate and ridicule Lu Jin, to vent the grievances she has held in her stomach for all these years, but at this moment she looks at Xie Yizheng with some trepidation. Can't say anything at all.

"Ajin, what nonsense are you talking about? How can I hate you? We grew up together." You Jia said with a slight smile, but she hated her even more in her heart. She must have done it on purpose. To question her in front of her, she used to press her head everywhere, and now she has to embarrass her in front of them!

She deserves it for not going to school! Originally, she was still a little guilty about what she did, but now it completely disappeared.

"Really? Then why did you keep targeting me just now?" Lu Jin actually didn't care what she was thinking. Seeing her say that, but a guilt flashed on her face, she knew she wasn't sincere.

"Jiayi is here to vent my anger. Who wouldn't hate a greedy and ruthless woman like you?" Seeing her making things difficult for You Jiayi, Chu Qinglin said in front of You Jiayi.

"Well, I won't embarrass her, it's your turn to fulfill your promise, kneel! Kneel well and apologize to me, don't tell me that you are a big man talking like a fart?" Lu Jin turned his head and said.

"You!" Seeing her holding on to this point, Chu Qinglin couldn't get off the stage, his face was blushing and he couldn't speak, his eyes looked at her fiercely, full of resentment.