36

Camilla pov:

Just like expected: I sat alone, scrolling through Instagram, for some of evening.

The guys where chatting away and the kids were playing a game of hide and seek.

Cleo, Daniel and Carlos were all playing together like they were siblings.

The adults were also lost in conversations.

There was this other kid that joined us not to long ago and is now chatting away with Wyatt. Rio left the room when the other guy entered, so, I haven't seen him in a while.

Deciding that I was bored out of my mind just sitting here and doing nothing, I got up and walked out to the balcony.

I was suprised when I saw Rio standing near the edge of the balcony with what looked like a bottle of beer in his hands.

I walked over to him.

"Hey." I said to catch his attention. He quickly turned around and my eyes met with his.

"Hey." He responded in a voice that sounded like it was broken. Like he had been crying.

"Hey, Rio. What's wrong? Did something happen? Did I do something wrong?" I asked him. Worry was clear in my voice.

He just shook his head. "I'm fine, Cam. Why don't you go inside and enjoy the party?" He asked me with a fake smile, trying to make it sound like he hasn't been crying.

I went and stood next to him. I am not leaving him alone.

"It is not fine, Rio. You have clearly been crying. What happend. Please tell me." I begged him with a pleading voice.

He turned away from me.

"Rio. You know I am a very nosey person. I will get it out of you." I told him in a playful manner.

He didn't say anything.
"Come on, pleaaase. I beg you please tell me. I wont stop asking until you give me an answer." I told him while poking him in the arm with my pointer finger.

He did nothing. I kept on poking and bugging him untill he cracked.

"Fine! Jeez! You are so pushy." He said before he confessed. "It's hard y'know."

I don't understand.

"I don't understand." I voiced my thoughts. He turned to look at me and I saw his red, puffy eyes. He looked so broken.

"It's hard to see your crush like someone else."

Huh??

"I don't understand, Rio. Your crush? Who-" and then it hit me "wait. You like Wyatt?" I asked him. He silently nodded his head.

Awww. That's cute. I didn't see that coming, but it's cute.

Tears coated his eyes and he started crying. I pulled him into a hug and just comforted him. He neaded it.

After a while of standing there and comforting him, he pulled away from my embrace.

"Right, um, sorry. That was a really big thing to just throw down on you. To clear some things up, I am bi." He told me through sniffles. I smiled at him and gave him a nod.

I'm happy for him!

Before I could say anything, he talked first.

"Please don't tell anyone. Nobody else knows yet and especially not Wyatt."

I nodded.

"I promise I won't tell a soul. What happened on the balcony, stays on the balcony." I told him while my hands did  motion of zipping my lios shut. I saw the edges of his lips twitch up into a little smile.

"Thank you."

"No problem, Rio. Now give me that bottle of beer before you become drunk." I told him sternly.

"What! Why? It's like the first bottle I have had to drink tonight!" He protested. I gave him a look, but he didn't budge.

"Tell me. How many glasses of wine have you had?" I asked him. His confident facade faltered a little and he handed over the beer bottle.

I knew he already had lots to drink.

I hooked my arm through his and led us back inside to the ball room, Rio stumbling a little bit, but not too much.

But the night was still long and I still had to get through it and tomorrow's event.

O boy.