14

Camilla pov:

"We are leaving for a week. That means Camilla, the triplets and Wyatt, you will be here alone for the week. I expect the there to be no parties and that you all go to school. Don't do anything stupid or something that can get you killed. Am I clear."

"Yes sir." We all said in unison. "Meeting dismissed."

We basically ran up the stairs. "We're not doing that are we?" Asked my twin sipping a energy drink. "Nope" Aids said popping the p. "I say we do a prank war and whoever has the most points at the end of the week wins." That was the first time I heard Leo coming up with a fun idea.

"But we wont be even teams, somone won't have a partner." I stated. "Oo, I'll call Rio!" Wyatt exclaimed a little too excited for my liking. "Who's Rio?" I asked, not knowing who Rio is. "He's like my best friend. He's one year older than us!"

Ouch...im offended

"Okay, then you'll partner up with uhhh Tio, Leo and Aids and me and Dom." I stated simply. "His name is Rio, Camilla, not 'Tio' or whatever you called him."

"Whatever twin!" I said as I walked into my room and shut the door behind me.

Who's bright idea was it to leave a bunch teenagers alone...in a mansion...for a week? There will be chaos. And lots of it.

O well

Gio, Luce, Xav and Seb are leaving tonight for a business trip. They still don't want to tell me about the work they do. Im not a baby, plus I've been to hell and back. More than once.

My mother was a bitch. No not a bitch, a fucking psychopath. I mean who the fuck sends their 2 year old child to a place where they learn how to kill and become a killing machine? Let me tell you, only people who's fucking sick and crazy in their minds. The person who I used to call 'mother' was one of those people. She doesn't deserve the title of a mother.

I wa brought out of my thoughts by someone barging into my room. Dont these people know how to fucking knock?

"I swear if y'all continue to barge into my room like that I will get a lock on my door." I said through gritted theeth.
"Calm down misses fashion. Im here to talk to you." Ever since Dom found out I was Lopa a few days ago he's been calling me 'misses fasion'. "What do you want to talk about?" I asked innocently.

"Why did you pick me for the prank war? I mean I've never been apart of them. Why not Wyatt? He's tour twin. Aren't you supposed to have some sort of connection? How do you pull a prank? Is it fun? How can it be fun? Does it involve violence?" He started ranting to me. He has never been apart of a prank war before...that's sad.

"Uhhh Dom, I'm definitely not going to answer all those questions, but it is fun and it does not usually contain violence." He looked relieved about the non violence part but he also had a glint of mischief in his eyes. He smirked at me and I smirked back.

"Do we have a plan?"

"Yes."

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Hiiiiii. I just wanted to say that Aiden's full name is Adrian and Aiden is just a shorter version and Aids is his nickname.

So if you read these names just know that they are all the same person.

Bye

J