10

Camilla's pov:

It was finally the weekend and I could not be happier. The first week of school was exhausting.

I had a mission tonight to assasinate the new Russian mafia don.

He got replaced quickly

I haven't told my brothers that I was a assasin yet, because then I'd have to explain why I became an assasin and I was not ready for that.

My phone rang and I answerd the call. It was from my assistant, Emma, at the fashion company. She's the only one that know's my real name and what I look like. "Camilla, we have a problem."

"What problem?" I asked.
"One of the girls who was supposed to walk today couldn't make it."
"Okay, wich girl was it?"

"The one who was supposed to end the show." I could hear the worry in her voice.
"Okay umm, let me think. Me and the girl are about the same size. I'll walk the show."

Emma started to protest. "You can't do that, what if someone recognizes you?"
"No one will recognize me, I promise."

"Tou better be right Camilla."

♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧

I jumped off my balcony and found a hole in the fence. I crawled through it. I looked around and saw a motorcycle. I hopped onto the bike and started to rewire it. After the bike started I was on my way to the show.
♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧

I quickly got dressed into the blue dress that I made.

It was soon my turn to walk and end the show. I saw the girl that went before me start to walk and I stood in position.

When the girl came back, I made my entrance, walking down the runway and swaying my hips. My hair bounced as I walked and my heels klicked against the floor.

As I reached the end of the runway, I pulled off the skirt and was left in a suit that screamed 'power'.

I posed and turned around, walking back to where I came from, but before stepping behind the curtain I turned around and blew a kiss to the crowd the same time confetti was being shot in the air.

I could hear people cheering and applauding. Emma gave me a thumbs up and walked out from behind the curtain to talk to the people. I changed out of the outfit and went back to the house to change into my assasination clothing.

♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧

I sneaked back up my balcony and into my room. I grabbed my twin daggers and two of my guns, strapped it to my waist and thighs and went back out again. This time to kill someone.