28

Camilla pov:

To say I was in trouble yesterday was an understatement. Gio almost punched a hole into the wall... the poor thing.  Gio told me he was going the take me out of school and homeschool me but I protested a fuking lot.

I somehow managed to convince them to not take me out of school on one condition. I have to tell them if something happens, wich obviously isn't going to happen. I don't get bullied. I beat up the bullies. Period. Finished. Full stop.

But I do have one week off of school wich is fucking amazing. Apparently the entire school knows I went missing for like two weeks and that im okay now.

One of the reasons I didn't want to not not go to school is that I have some amazing friends that I really love. They are all half angels mixed with demons. Wich is perfect.

My thoughts were so rudely interrupted by someone knocking on my door. I'm guessing that it wasn't one of my brothers because they just barge in. "Come in!" I yelled ant the door opend to reveal Rio with Cleo in his arms.

Cute

"We wanted to do something for you since you are on bed arrest for the next week." Rio told me and Cleo nodded. Rio putted Cleo down and she ran up to me. "Come on! It's upstairs!" Cleo took my hand and led me upstairs with Rio following behind.

We entered the movie room and the first thing I noticed was a giant blanket fort in the middle of the room.

"Ta-da!" Rio and Cleo said together. My heart absolutely melted. "This is the nicest thing anyone has ever done for me. Thank you." I bent down and hugged Cleo with a smile.

I walked over to Rio and also gave him a hug. "Thank you" I wisperd in his ear. "Don't worry about it. You need it." With that said I started crying. No one has ever done this for me.

Hormones!

"Why are you crying?" Asked the little girl. "It's just so nice of you! Give me another hug!" She gave me another hug and then she took my hand again and led me inside the blanket fort.

There was fairy lights, lots of pillows, blankets, sweets and drinks, books and obviously a big open part in the fort to watch movies.

"Cleo go turn off the lights please. I'll switch on the fairy lights." Rio told her and she ran off. "Tank you Rio. No one has ever done this for me." He gave me a small smile wich gave me butterflies. 

The pillow fort

The pillow fort

I was amazed with the fort. It looked like there was a lot of time spent in it.

I love it!

Rio switched off the lights and joined us in the fort. He started the movie -wich was Tangled- and sat next to me while Cleo sat on my lap.

The space wasn't a lot and I could feel Rio's thigh against mine. It felt...weird...but wonderful!

I watched the movie but got tired and fell asleep.