20

Camilla pov:

I grabbed a random set of car keys and ran towards the garage. I unlocked a random car and got inside. I didn't have time to kill more people, I had to get out.

I drove out onto the streets, definitively going past the speed limit.

I heard gun shots behind me. They were following me. I took out my gun and started shooting randomly, trying not to crash the car and die. I swerved around a corner. The cars followed me as I tried to get rid of them.

Keyword: tried

Another gunshot went off and it nearly hit my arm, hitting the side mirror scattering it into tiny pieces.

Gio is going to be mad...

Fuck. I'm probably going to have to explain myself later.

Shit

I positioned my feet on the steering wheel and stuck my upper body out of the window. I aimed and shot the person in the passenger seat of one of the cars. I aimed at the driver but was shot at first.

The bullet grazed my shoulder, not going through it. But it sure as hell still hurts like a bitch.

Ughh. Russians. They are going to be the death of me.

I pulled my body back inside the car and continued driving, trying not to get shot again. I turned around lots of corners but they where still on my ass. I searched the car for something to help me get away and I found a smoke bomb.

Awsome...

Who the fuck keeps smoke bombs in their car? Like seriously. Why?

I threw the bomb through one of the open windows of the enemy. Nothing happend at first but after a few seconds red and blue smoke emerged from the car and it spun out off the road and onto the grass.

My victory was cut short when a bullet went flying through the glass.

I thought it would be bullet proof... well that sucks.

The man in the car shot again and the bullet hit my headrests, almost piercing through my head.

The audacity of this bitch.

I opend the roof window and pocked my body out. I aimed my gun while using my feet to steer the car. I shot the man in the passenger seat dead and ducked into the car when the man shot at me again.

Deciding I had enough of nearly getting myself killed by sticking my body out of windows, I stayed inside the car and drove faster.

Catch me if you can.

Its like street racing, Cam. You're good at that.

I turned around another corner and instantly felt the car tip forward and roll over. Did he just use a grenade launcher!?! At me!??!

Ohh he's so dead.

I struggeld my way out of the car. Lying on the ground, breathless. I heard a car door open and then close again. I got up on my feet and got my gun ready.

I pointed my gun at the man in front of me. He didn't look scared. He didn't look like he was about to die. He looked confident and sure. Why?

"Who are you?" I asked.

I felt something cold on the back of my head before blacking out.

This bitch