Synopsis

Being part of the Navy is not easy. Being a woman in a men's world is not easy either. So, being a woman in the navy? It's hard. Not impossible, but hard.

I grew up surrounded by the navy. After all, my father dedicated his entire life to it. So, from an early age, I was introduced to planes, and it was love at first sight. I knew immediately that I wanted to be a part of it too.

Growing up, my wish to be a pilot never disappeared. So, at 18, when I graduated High School, I joined the Academy. I worked harder than anyone else so I could be the best. I had to be. Unfortunately, as a woman in the Navy, and the daughter of an Admiral, I have everything to prove if I want to be taken seriously.

But I earned my place among the best, I know I did. Otherwise, I wouldn't have been called for this mission. They need the best? Well, I am more than ready to prove to them that they need me.

_____________

Disclaimer

I want to apologize in advance for any spelling mistakes. English is not my first language, and I am still learning. So, if you see any major error, feel free to correct me, and I will gladly fix it.

I don't own any of the characters from the Top Gun movies. I also know nothing about the Navy. So please, don't take this too seriously. Hours of research on the subject on the internet will never be enough for me to know how it truly works.

Hopefully, I will succeed in giving Bob the love he deserves!

Enjoy!