Chapter 121: Flow of Existence - His Solution!

Start from the beginning

Kneeling on the ground, Naruto caressed his chest, a large gash spreading across torso. Wiping the blood off of his face, the purple ball of negative and positive chakra becoming nothing more than a bygone.

With the 4 Hokage still standing top of the colossal warrior, Naruto caught sight of the originator of the purple hues.

Minato stood on top of the head of the oni-warrior, a purple aura swishing around his entire body. And his Mangekyou Sharingan eye rotating violently.

A source of power that only he could wield due to his unique Mangekyou Sharingan ability.

To think he has something that exceeds even the power of even the famed Wood Release. Naruto regained his balance, getting off of the ground as he let go of the gash, the blood on his torso staining his hand with vermilion crimson.

At the blink of an eye, Naruto was forced to dodge to the side, a bullet of vibrant purple piercing the ground with insane precision. Naruto felt the beat of his heart quicken.

Disappearing, Naruto appeared at the person who was most dangerous to his life. Hurling down from above, Naruto formed a Hotoke, an orb of antimatter forming on the tips of his fingers.

The others caught sight of this, moving quickly to protect Minato, who was in a quiet daze. But in an instant - with blinding speed that made Naruto's eyes widen - Naruto felt an unimaginable force.

An explosion occurred, pushing everything back, destroying the monumental statue-like warrior. Naruto felt a surge of incredible pain entangle his body.

Summoning a clone, Naruto made him throw him away, his feet landing on the ground. He gasped, a sharp pain having had appeared on his body.

Blood dripped down his fingers.

The smoke cleared, revealing a disfigured warrior made out of wood. With half of its body blown to complete smithereens, the warrior fell down, crashing as numerous trees began to blossom from its body.

Naruto saw a wave of etheric aura plow through the air, tearing it open as it honed towards him. Clenching his fists, Naruto quickly whirled a Hotoke, absorbing it into his body and formed a blade of blackness.

"Handan no Ha!"

A blade that could cut existence in half was formed once again. Naruto shot it upwards, cutting the wave of purple in half.

He soon defended his body from injuries with a barrier of antimatter. He breathed, jumping up to avoid numerous hands that wanted to clench his soul, tearing it apart.

Forming a platform of antimatter below him, Naruto pushed himself off of it, twisting in the air to avoid another set of wooden hands.

Sparkles of water swirled around him, a wave of succumbing water crashing down. Naruto backed away, the water destroying the ground and everything in its path.

Hiruzen appeared from the woods, the Adamantine Staff enlarging once more with swiftness. His hands bulged with strain, sweeping the entire area with the staff.

Naruto gritted his teeth, jumping upwards to dodge the massive sweep that destroyed mostly everything behind him. The wind violently thrusted, his hair swaying intensely.

"Say bye to your summon!" Naruto yelled, the lightning surrounding his eyes intensifying as he thrusted the blade down, a burst of antimatter oozing from the blade that defied concepts.

Unfortunate, a purple barrier had blocked his blade before contact. There was a small resistance, but the black blade cut through the etheric barrier.

But it was already too late for him - Enma had transformed back to its original form, becoming the real imitation of the Monkey King who had been said to be Heaven's Equal.