Chapter 6

Rhea's POV

I couldn't believe I was related to her. Maybe all of the years living with Renee has clouded her judgment because there is no way Dad would've allowed her to continue with this attitude. I looked out the window of my bedroom at Dad's. Jasper was resting peacefully on my new queen bed. While Dad was on the island with us we had a conversation about what was going to happen after we got back. Since I wasn't turning yet it would be too dangerous to be at the Cullen's house. Dad offered to have us stay with him. He said that he likes having us at the house. We took him up on the offer and Dad promised to get a bigger bed since I only had a full size which barely fit Jasper's frame.

Last night was a complete crapshoot. Bella and Edward took a step back and let Alice and Carlisle explain. Apparently, while Bella and Edward were on their honeymoon Bella deemed that she was ready to come home after only three days of being a vampire. Idiots. Then when they went hunting it was just the two of them, no one else. Bella claimed that she was hunting an animal when she accidentally crossed onto the Quileute Reservation. I don't believe her. There was no way the pack would threaten war unless Bella had done something way worse.

"What's going through your head?" a sexy morning voice spoke from my right.

"Just wondering why we aren't on a plane back to the island?" I said, not taking my eyes off the golden ones in the forest. I could feel that Bella wanted to talk, especially to Dad, but after last night it was decided that Edward and Bella would leave us alone for the night. I know that she heard me but I didn't have it in me to care.

"We need to get the whole story before we head back," Jas said. He sat up and positioned himself behind me. I laid against his bare chest as a tired sigh escaped my lips.

"But why do we have to do it?"

"Because we are the only two allowed on the Reservation."

I let out a groan. "Fine. Is Dad awake yet?"

Jas took a second to listen to any noises. "Yeah, I think he just got up."

"Come on." I pulled away and grabbed my robe. I looked back at Jas to see him just watching me. "What?"

"Have I told you how much I love you?"

"Not today."

"I love you."

"I love you too."

After we left my room, I did my business in the bathroom and walked downstairs to start making breakfast. I decided to make breakfast quesadillas. I started by scrambling up four eggs in one pan, in a second pan I sprayed a little cooking spray and started browning a tortilla. I gave the tortilla a flip and added a layer of cheese. When the eggs were done, I turned the burner on low and added a layer of eggs to half of the tortilla. I then folded the other half over. I waited a few minutes for everything to get nice and melty before taking it off the pan. I repeated the process two more times so all three of us had breakfast. When everything was done, I turned all the burners off and called everyone for breakfast.

 When everything was done, I turned all the burners off and called everyone for breakfast