81: Infinite 100%

Start from the beginning

"I'll be fine. Besides...all three of us want to get revenge on this bastard." Rin smirked as her body enveloped in black ink. Then silver ink spread out through the black and soon enough the coloring turned into a very dark silver color. The larger creature turned its attention to Eri and Midoriya. Both flinched at the cold eye stare. It then leaned down on its fists.

"Don't worry Eri. Mommy just needs to be the bad guy really quick."

The creature said and it effectively calmed Eri down. At lease she knew Rin was still in there and had control. The inky creature turned it's attention to Overhaul and the lightning started to surround Midoriya. The Venom and Riot combo started talking to itself, switching between the different voices.

"What's say you about giving, knockoff Froot Loop man a lesson?"

"And maybe a snack?"

"Definitely~"

Hold on. That was a new voice Midoriya never heard before. It sounded dark and menacing, but still a voice that sounded familiar. Almost like a new, darker version of what Rin sounded like. What on earth was the 'snack' she was agreeing to? Did he mean Froot Loops?

[Author: Ugh, this is what happens when I eat breakfast and write.]

Not the point. Back to beating Overhaul's ass once and for all.

"Eri, lend me your power." Midoriya said with care.

"You two just don't get it. With their powers I can mass annihilate this hero sickness. Cure this infected society! They are mine. It's up to me to cure humanity." Overhaul explained while destroying the ground and forming new pillars to attempt attacking them. Midoriya and the simbyotes quickly lunged forward, both kicking Overhaul's creation into the air.

From a different spot behind a building, Toga and Twice watched.

"Dang Rinny. Nice." The blonde commented in amazement.

Back to the fight. Midoriya had a strong pain throughout his body. Eri's power was becoming stronger. Overhaul glared over at Midoriya but noticed one of the heroes was missing. Feeling a pressure on his arms, he quickly looked back to see the Venom and Riot combo tightly holding all of the arms down. Breaking a few to be able to fit all of them under his arms.

"Hope you don't need these!"

Viot said as he tore the arms out of their joints. Pushing Overhaul's main body away and letting the arms go. He jumped off the large group of them causing the limbs to fall strait into the road. While also giving himself some momentum up into the air.

Overhaul glared down at the creature then formed the remaining flesh into giant arms he can attack with. Midoriya punched through one of his arms. His, now light blue hair whipping wildly in the wind. Eri's hair doing the exact same, but directed in one direction.

"If I can't save Eri..."

Viot started Midoriya's sentence as he continued it.

"...One small child who's relying on me to save her..."

Overhaul yelled in anger, reforming himself to be another creature with less arms and a visible rib cage. Viot was now next to Midoriya and the teenage boy grabbed the large inky hand. Both giving Overhaul bone chilling glares. Viot, unable to smile.

"...Then how can I call myself a hero who saves everybody?"

"And myself a proud mother."

Midoriya swifly launched Viot into the creature. The large inky figure grabbing Overhaul's head. Meanwhile Midoriya sent a multitude of punches, destroying the fleshy body.