Chapter 16

"So what the fuck are you guy's doing here?" Byeol asked, eyes twitching in annoyance as she look at the three stupid and one cinnamon roll standing infront of her door.

Smiling Jisuk just pushed the door opened while slightly pushing the purple haired female aside. Seeing how Jisuk confidently walk in her room like he owned it. A tick mark appeared on her forehead.

"Excuse me." Subin said with a playful smirk before letting herself in. Gritting her teeth in annoyance she can only take a deep breath.

Those fuckers are really trying to test her patience.

Meanwhile Jiwoo and Woiin who saw how annoyed the female is can only share awkward look. Pitying the purple head.

"Come in." Byeol said still trying to stop herself for killing the two stupid name Subin and Jisuk who is now acting like they own her room.

Jisuk are laying on her bed comfortably while Subin are looking around her stuff.

"So who's going to fucking answer me now?" She start while staring at the two who choose to keep their mouth shut. Subin and Jisuk are really asking for beating.

Pissed she then quickly jump at the two, yanking Subin on her bed she then throw herself at the two who didn't have a time to react quickly.

"Die!" She coldly said earning a muffle of scream and groan from the two. Watching how the two idiots slowly die in Byeol hand Jiwoo just sighed along side with Wooin who is blankly watching them.

They already warned them to not to wake the girl but those two didn't even listen and instead they wake her in most of annoying way and that is by kicking her door like some sort of crazy.

"O-ok that's enough!" Jisuk mumble while trying to push the female away. Byeol may or may not broke his back. "Answer me first dumbass!"

"I will just move." Squinting her eyes at the male she then slowly stand before sitting next to Jiwoo and Wooin. Making the two idiots sighed in relief.

"Well we might just decide to visit you guy's." Subin truthfully said but Byeol who was tired of their bullshit just deadpan at her.

"Ohhh~" Byeol dramatically said while hugging herself. "Subin and Jisuk visit us how lovely." She mumble, wiping the corner of her eyes. 

"But did I fucking ask?" Gone the warm aura around her and replace by a dark feathers. "Two stupid just decide to disturb my sleep, do you actually think I will welcome you with a open arms?" She asked making Jiwoo sweatdrop of how fast her emotion change.

"Geez! Just be thankful will you!" Subin hissed but Byeol just give her a middle finger.

"But seriously you should actually be thankful." Jisuk said making her rolled her eyes. "For what? For waking me up?"

"Yeah." Hearing how he quickly agree she then quickly stand to punch him but Wooin stop her.

"Grumpy cat." Both Jisuk and Subin whisper.

"But aside from that do you know that Jiwoo almost got beaten today?" He asked. Frowning she then look at Jiwoo to see if Jisuk was telling the truth or not but seeing how Jiwoo didn't even look at her she can only hissed.

"Who the fuck decide to pick a fight on my baby brother!"

"See!" Jisuk exclaimed. "You should actually thank us specially me for protecting him and not cursing us."

"Then thank you peasant!" She deadpan.

"Ungrateful." Jisuk mumble making Subin and Wooin nod in agreement somehow.