Chapter 1

Watching the dim lights at the veranda of her house the purplish haired female sighed. Nothing new. The scene infront of her is still the same even if how long she stand there to watch. The dark sky that look peaceful and alone without the moon and stars was still the same but she felt something different.

She doesn't know if it's good or bad but the girl can only smile. She can't wait to see that changes. The purplish haired female then walked to her room before closing the door of her veranda with a grin drawn to her face.

Meanwhile Kayden one of powerful awaken tiredly walked around in the dark street, blood covering his own body along with some wounds that look deep. The known powerful awakened looks so weak in his state.

Walking around Kayden just tiredly drag his wounded body while cursing those so called enemy of him. He need to hide. Seeing a cat resting at the box the male then decide without weighing the cons and prons of his decision.

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

Roaming around the noisy street Byeol just silently walked to the store she spot to look if she can buy some things. Looking around she then saw a male around her age who's excitedly looking at the cat snacks.

Byeol can only shake her head. The boy look's cute and soft. What a total cinnamon roll. She suddenly have a thought to kidnap the boy seeing how cute he is but too bad but she can't, and even if she can it's a bad idea to kidnap someone.

Making her way out of the store with nothing in her hands. Nothing caught her attention. Sighing as she continue to walked around before moving her feet towards the familiar boy she just saw, Byeol then quietly stand next to him. Waiting for the go light.

The boy next to her continued to babble about his cat. Glancing at him Byeol just silently chuckle seeing his bag. His bag that supposedly full of books and note is full of cat food.

Well she can't blame him cat is cute but Byeol preferred the chubby one. Sighing as she looked at the sky. Still the same. Lost in her thoughts a loud screech caught her attention. A young boy chasing the ball was infront of a moving car. Too late to react the girl can only do is to watch.

Feeling a sudden pressure beside her the girl then looked at unoccupied space beside her. The boy beside her was nowhere to be seen and the next scene she saw shocked her. The boy just save the child.

He was moving with a great speed almost like the child just vanish infront of car. 'What a speed.' She doesn't know why but Byeol found herself standing next to the kneeling boy.

"That was fast." She compliment while patting the male shoulder. Meanwhile Jiwoo who was startled because of the sudden compliment shyly smile. "Good job saving the child." The female said while showing her tumb. A warm feeling surround him hearing her compliment.

This is the first someone compliment him without being freaked by him.

"Oh I'm Hart Byeol. You?" The female said introducing her self. Somehow she found herself walking next to the boy.

"Jiwoo Seo." He quietly said still shy around the female. Jiwoo may have not seen a lot of beautiful girl's because of how loner he is but he can guarantee that the female next to him is way prettier than the female in his class.