Chapter 8

"What do you think?" Jiyoung asked. Inhyuk just looked down he also didn't know what to say. Jiwoo's last movement is just so sudden. And the way how Byeol didn’t even glare at Jisuk after the fight but instead she gave him a thumbs up.

Reporting what he noticed Inhyuk just look away, he look anxious not because of Jiwoo condition but because of the purple head female.

"What about Byeol?" Jiyoung asked wanting to know his opinion towards the purple head.

"She's powerful." Inhyuk said while looking at her. "I know that we haven't know her full ability but judging on how she easily strangle Jisuk, she's strong. Stronger than the top 4." He said sharing his opinion.

It's true, every word that comes out from his mouth is truth and based by his observation.

Tapping her finger a smile crept Jiyoung face. So she wasn't the only one who notice. Byeol Hart is a powerful awakened.

"How's Jiwoo condition?" She asked answering him Inhyuk just looked at her, he doesn't know why but the chairwoman looks worried about the two new awakened.

"He should be awake right now."

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

Sitting at the chair next to Jiwoo as she hugged Kayden, Byeol find herself shaking her head. Compared to how he look after he lost, Jiwoo look's calm.

And that scary.

Hearing the door opened Byeol just slightly bow her head towards the two visitor it was Inhyuk and Jiyoung probably wanting to check on Jiwoo, so knowing it Byeol just stand in the corner before putting Kayden to the side of the bed.

Not wanting to listen to their talk Byeol keep her attention to her phone, playing some games.

"By the way have you heard the name Kayden?" The chairwoman suddenly asked. Lying Jiwoo just shake his head while Byeol just glance at the cat form of Kayden.

Ignoring them Byeol just resume her game, blocking all the noise but cough hearing the ridiculous fake name of Kayden.

'Casien  Nitrate.'

"Fuck!" Snickering not daring to make an eye contact to Kayden knowing that the moment he look at Kayden she will lose her calm.

Meanwhile Jiyoung and Inhyuk who heard her laugh ignore her, thinking that she's looking something funny on her phone.

Laughing as Inhyuk and Jiyoung finally left, Byeol just hold her stomach as she continue to laugh ignoring Kayden shout towards her and hateful comments towards Jiwoo who can only do is to ignore Kayden.

Not his fault the chairwoman question totally caught him off guard.

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

While somewhere a fight between Wooin and Jisuk are starting.

Wooin wanting to revenge Jiwoo. And Jisuk who just want to punch Wooin for messing on his friends.

Walking around the company to looked around Byeol halted feeling the familiar energy coming from the training ground, running as she look at the source of familiar energy Byeol found herself standing behind Jiyoung and Inhyuk beside them is a man wearing a black clothes.

Observing the fight she can't help but to smile. So this is how powerful Jisuk is, so he actually didn't hold back while fighting at Jiwoo. Diverting her eyes on Jisuk opponent she just nod. The male is strong almost strong as Jisuk. Or he probably stronger than Jisuk.