Chapter 5

Byeol and Jiwoo soon find themselves sitting infront of Kayden. The basement inside of Jiwoo's home is the only thing Kayden can find as the most suitable place to train. So that's the reason why they are sitting infront of Kayden but the only thing she can't understand is why they have to sit on the floor while Kayden is sitting on the couch.

"Let's begin." Kayden said as he directly look at Jiwoo. "First you been using your power blindly and the only reason it has developed because you been using it. But if you use my method you'll be able to develop." He said pointing at everything.

"And you!" Kayden said facing the girl. "I don't know anything about your power but seeing how you can keep up in Jiwoo's speed without getting tired and how you can control your power easily i can only say that good job!"

"Oh thank you! And that's because I like water since I was kid so I been experimenting my powers." Byeol said showing her power.

"Thats good. But just like what I said to Jiwoo using my method you will also develop more."

"But don't expect that much. Since power doesn't grow all of the sudden it take time and effort." He said making the duo nod.

"So Mr. Kayden it might not work on me?" Jiwoo asked he look clueless.

"Dunno but it depend on how talented the two of you. It may took a several months before you can even come to my level." Kayden said he sound somewhat bragging.

"Then how long did you take?" Byeol asked. That she suddenly regret seeing the boastful look of the cat.

"You're staring at the man who invented the method." Kayden stated. She suddenly feel like throwing this fat cat in the window. Or even drowning him just to erase his stupid face.

"The two of you come closer." Doing what he said the two quickly sit closer to him. Putting his paws on Jiwoo and Byeol chest the duo flinched, as they silently feel the energy flowing inside them while following Kayden order.

"It'll be hard to do what I taught you on your own." Kayden said wiping the invisible sweat on his forehead. "But keep training."

Meanwhile the two who didn't even  have a hard time controlling the power while using his method smile at each other shocking Kayden. Who look at them in disbelief.

'This two is really different.'  Kayden tsked.

Doing what Kayden taught the two quietly did it. Jiwoo was having a hard time doing it again but somehow he's starting to grasped it while Byeol.

Kayden just blink, gulping nervously after seeing how she can easily do it. The way how she did it feel like she's been doing it for more than a month. She look natural and that scared Kayden   seeing how she can easily do his force control.

"I certainly felt something just... perhaps I'm not talented enough." Jiwoo said while frowning earning a flick in his nose. "What do you mean not talented? Didn't you just heard Kayden? It takes time. And if you're wondering why i can easily do it, it was because I been using my power longer than you." She said making Kayden nod.

"And plus I also have my own method that's why I can easily understand Kayden method. And it is almost similar to his method." Byeol said not noticing the shocked look of Kayden. A kid who have her own force control. Now that's the different.

Having your own force control wasn't that easy it takes time and effort just like how you learn it, but the different is your going to make your own, unlike of learning it where you just need to follow someone step.