Chapter 4

"You really should be careful of your actions Jiwoo." Byeol said while trying not to fall asleep as much as she like to watch Jiwoo her eyelids are starting to get heavy. But she know that the moment she close her eyes something is bound to happen sooner or later judging by what he done.

Glancing at the striped cat Byeol just sighed, problem are now going to follow them.

Closing her eyes listening to Kayden scolding she can only pretend to sleep. She may swore to protect Jiwoo at all cost but she hate being scold.

Holding her laughed Byeol just move her head away to hide her laugh but it was useless seeing how her shoulder violently shake, good thing Kayden payed no mind at her. He have a bigger problem.

A lot of people will come and won't hesitate to kill Jiwoo. Sighing he then looked at the poor boy who's innocently sitting beside the female.

He wasn't sure how strong the girl is but somehow he have a feeling that the female is strong unlike Jiwoo who is like a newborn baby in awakened world.

Having a second thoughts in telling Jiwoo about the awakened world or not. Deciding not to tell him Kayden just sighed. Keeping his silence is for the best and for Jiwoo and Byeol safety.

"Mr. Kayden are you mad? I'm sorry for worrying you." Jiwoo said that throwing Kayden off guard. Shouting at the boy Kayden definitely did everything just to drill in Jiwoo's head that he wasn't worried of him-them but he was concerned about himself because of what he did.

Hearing a loud noise coming from Jiwoo's phone. Jiwoo quickly run. He's going to be late. Dumbfounded by his action Kayden can only do is look at the boy.

Meanwhile Byeol who was left inside the house just looked at Kayden– he look so shocked. Deciding to go to her house she then bid the cats her goodbye. As much as she like taking care of the cats she also need to rest on her.

"And you, where do you think you're going?" Kayden asked still dazed because of Jiwoo.

"Home?" Byeol answered more like a question. Kayden just frown hearing her answer. He might didn't show but Kayden like her presence. Maybe because it's different from Jiwoo who emits a innocent and friendly aura.

"No school?" Kayden asked

"Nope." She said popping the p. "I already graduated. You see I skip a lot of grade so that's why." She explained.

'So a genius. ' Kayden thought while looking at the girl.

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

Meanwhile Jiwoo who's running in the hallway accidentally bump into someone. The male was taller than him. And his face was expressionless almost like Byeol face when she's spacing out or thinking.

Holding his arm Jiwoo quickly apologized but the male just ignore him.

Scratching his face he then remembered something. The guy was the new student who transfer to his class a month ago.

Apologizing again Jiwoo quickly run. While the taller just looked back at him. A ring tone filled the silent hallway. Answering his phone the voice of his professor was the first thing he heard.

Listening to his professor, he then looked at the carefree students. Sighing.

Meanwhile Jiwoo who just barge inside of his house scarring the cats who happily run to him seeing him.

Showering the cats of pat he then looked at Kayden asking if he eat but after seeing the open can behind him Jiwoo sighed in relief. He looks like he was worried for no reason.