Chapter 10

Staring at the white ceiling Byeol just close her eyes, aside from small wounds she's fine. Laying on her stomach she then look at Jiwoo's condition. Just like her Jiwoo along side with Jisuk and Wooin is fine.

Deciding to sleep Byeol just choose to ignore her surroundings but because of how noisy Jisuk is she can only groan. Listening to their talk, more like Jisuk asking about Jiwoo's cat, namely Kayden.

Guessing that he probably saw the fat cat act like some sort of human, but something different on how Jisuk timidly ask. He somehow look scared.

Ignoring it Byeol just smile at how innocent Jiwoo is as he describe his cat, and Wooin backing him making Jisuk look at the two annoyed.

Chuckling she just send a Jisuk a glance, pitying the poor male.

"Don't look at me with that pitying look of you!" Jisuk hissed but Byeol just continue to look at him. "Yah!" Jisuk shout as he jump at the female bed.

Wrestling as the two ignore the worried looks of Jiwoo and Wooin Byeol just punch Jisuk on his ribs. Groaning in pain Jiwoo quickly pressed the emergency button. Apologizing Byeol awkwardly pat the male back, she didn't mean to punch him.

While Wooin just smile at Jisuk in pain.

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

"The Klien brothers are both unconscious. We also made some preparation as soon as they wake up to interrogate them." Inhyuk report standing in front of Jiyoung who only look at him with a blank expression.

"Do you find out their motive?" She asked

"Yes, according to our findings the Klien brothers are somehow link in Dr. Delein. Wooin also said that they asked him in Dr. Delein whereabouts."

"So you're saying that they are here for Dr. Delein?"

"Yes."

Sighing as she look at him. "Then have you found out who attack the younger brother?"

Inhyuk just shake his head. Jisuk, Jiwoo and Wooin are both unconscious same as the brother when we find them.

"Strange. Judging by the wound someone stronger knocked the younger brother."

"Then are you saying someone help them?" Inhyuk asked making the Chairwoman slightly nod her head. Judging from the burns of the younger brother someone helped Jisuk, Jiwoo and Wooin.

But who?

Judging by the burns and surge of power she feel she may already knew the person who help the three. It's Kayden. But the question is why? What's his reason?

"What about Byeol?" She asked making Inhyuk gulp, remembering the scene he saw.

Byeol standing while looking down at the drenched Klein with a satisfied smile on her face, like a kitten abandoned in a river shivering. But what scary is he wasn't only drenched in water but also his own blood.

Inhyuk know how power the Klien brothers are but to see the older being beaten by a teenager is different.

"She's strong. Stronger than what we expect." Inhyuk said. They already knew that the girl is different, different from Jiwoo, and different from Jisuk and Wooin. And even different from the kids in her age. But to beat someone like Klien.

She's different. Dangerous.

Byeol is like a tickling bomb.

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

"Come in." Byeol said as she look at Wooin. He look so unsure of his decision. But he just can't decline the purple head offer. Plus Byeol is so persistent to the point that she will follow him everywhere he go and will also bribe him some jajangmyeon.

"Thank you." He whispered quite enough for Byeol to hear. Shaking her head she then pull the silent male upstairs to show his room. The moment she discharged she already prepare the room for Wooin.

She just can't let the male stay in his place.

"It's fine you're Jiwoo's friend, so you're also my friend." Byeol said. A smile crept on Wooin lips that Byeol fail to notice because of how excited she is while pulling the room.

"This is my room." She said pointing at her room. "And this is your room." She said showing the room beside her room.

Looking at room Wooin just silent look around. A room. A decent room. The room is themed in black and white. A large king size bed was placed in the middle. Beside it a drawer where he can put his phone. And some other things. In the right side of bed you can see a night lamp.

There's also a couch and small table in the corner. And mini fridge. Everything he need is there. Showing his walking closet and bathroom Wooin is left stunned.

To the clothes and toiletries.

"How is it? If you need something you can just ask me." Byeol said while looking at him. Stunned as he can't find the right word to say he just hug the female.

And Byeol who is shocked by the sudden hug just chuckled at him before hugging the male back.

"I-" Wooin said stuttering still finding the right word to thank the female. "Welcome." Byeol said cutting the male.

"Anyway do want to eat something? I'm going to cook."

Shy Wooin just mumbled.

"Ha?"

"Ja- jajangmyeon." He shyly said.

"That's all?" She asked. Nodding his head as an answer Byeol then quickly bid her goodbye to cook and to give him some space to look around.

He just like Jiwoo. The introvert and less unfriendly.

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

Meanwhile inside the Union company a girl with a short hair with a lot piercing run towards the Seongha. It's Subin Lee.

"I heard that there's someone you personally want to recruit." Soobin said as she look at the male, wanting to see if the rumor is true.

"And I also hear that he's still undecided."

"That's right." Seongha said looking at the female. "But there's a two of them that I want to recruit. Wooin is a strong awakened for his age, but."

"But?" Soobin asked.

"The female. Byeol is stronger than him. Even stronger than Jisuk–"

"That fool?"

"Yes. And even you."

"Really?" She asked in a malicious voice. "Stronger than me."

"Wooin and Byeol."