Chapter 6

Day's past as they continue to train under Kayden, reminiscing those memories Byeol can't help but to laughed specially that time where Jiwoo taught that Kayden left only to find him doing his business. And that's totally a lit, watching on how Kayden scold the boy.

Kayden look embarrassed at the same time pissed.

And how Jiwoo put his life in danger again just to save the cat, good thing Kayden and her come in right time or else Jiwoo will be flatten like a pancake. Remembering it Byeol growl wanting to smacked the old man face again. She even feel like drowning the man to death.

If it's not only because of Jiwoo begging them to spare the life of the old man they already kill him. What a total softie.

But of course thanks to them Byeol and Jiwoo finally saw Kayden in his human form. Handsome that how Byeol like to describe Kayden whom Kayden hold like treasure. He keep boasting how handsome he is after accidentally hearing Jiwoo and Byeol talked about his human appearance.

Good thing his time being a human didn't last that long. He soon transformed into a cat again, shocking Kayden to the core.

And Kayden attitude even started to rub on Jiwoo.

What a stupid.

Sighing she then looked at the male infront of them. An awakened just like her, Jiwoo and Kayden.

Byeol who was sleeping beside the striped cat was waken up by Jiwoo saying that someone want to talked to them so here she is trying to not fall asleep.

"Allow me to get straight to the point." He began while maintaining an eye contact to them. "We want to help you live like an awakened one, Jiwoo and Byeol."

"You want to help me?" Jiwoo asked while Byeol just tsked. "Do we look like we need some help?" She hissed.

Explaining it Byeol just ignore him and instead of listening to him she just cuddle the cat who was pretending to sleep well she can't blame the cat. Human did after all keep bringing him to danger so seeing the cat being wary around them just make her somehow proud.

That right everyone should be wary around the people around them. But this rule isn't applied to Jiwoo who keep befriending everyone and how he put his trust to everyone easily.

"Are you awakened as well?" Jiwoo asked making the male smile before nodding his head. Showing his power and Jiwoo who saw it awed.

While Kayden is thinking different after seeing his abilities.

Being amaze he is seeing different awakened Jiwoo just said his power. And the male infront of him who heard him just look at him in shocked before chuckling of how innocent he is. While Kayden just deadpan at him and Byeol just shake her head because of his innocence.

"You wasn't supposed to tell you're awakened love." Byeol said while pinching his cheeks. "But it's fine since I'm going to protect you if something happen." She said.

And that true unlike the male infront of them Jiwoo's ability is different than him, Jiwoo only relies in his speed so he can't just blubber his ability unlike them who have a stronger ability.

It's not she's saying that Jiwoo ability is weak, its just unlike him. Their power is different.

And sensing that everything are going to change Byeol just glance at Jiwoo who only smile at her. Now that some people already knew them they need to get stronger more, specially Jiwoo since most of the time Byeol and Kayden cannot protect him, though Byeol swore to do everything just to make him safe. But making Jiwoo stronger is great rather than letting him rely on them.

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

Smirking as he watched Jiwoo beat the bullies Kayden just clapped his paws and Jiwoo who saw Kayden in the window quickly make an excuse to leave the school saying that he have an doctor appointment for his leg. The professor who heard him just nod letting him leave early.

Meeting Kayden he then asked him not tell anything to Byeol knowing the personality of the girl, Kayden just nod.

Kayden was sure that the moment Byeol heard that Jiwoo is getting bullied she will torture those bullies by drowning them. And as much as he like seeing them in that kind of situation he just can't allow Byeol to do it.

Meanwhile Jisuk who's standing at the crossing road sighed seeing the person in his phone while remembering Inhyuk words. So he's right. The girl with a red eyes is just like them and the kid Jiwoo.

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

Sitting infront of Kayden, Jiwoo just watch the cat munch the cat snack. And Byeol who saw the familiar scene again just shake her head before handing the newly fresh cook chicken soup to Jiwoo.

She knew that Jiwoo just got beaten by those peasant, and knowing that Jiwoo was hiding it from her she can only sighed. Those peasant will be dead sooner and later and she will make sure to torture those bastard.

Yes she planned to torture those peasant. And sooner the better.

"Anyway. When you were fighting those three guys everything sucks, except for your speed. Your punches were weak. Your footing was bad, your balance and weight distribution were all off." Kayden said. While Jiwoo who feel like being stab by an arrow hearing Kayden words, cry in crocodile tears.

"So you mean to say all in all Jiwoo suck." Byeol asked without filtering her words. And that's totally killed Jiwoo.

"That's right." Kayden answered before glancing at the male. "And seeing your expression i know that you already know what to do. So I'm going to teach you." And hearing the last word of him Jiwoo just looked at him with a stars in his eyes.

"Before that finish your food first." Byeol hissed at the two who look's like will going to train in any moment.

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

Watching Jiwoo train his combat skill Byeol just silently sat in the corner mixing her force and Kayden. She was almost there. Perfecting it she know that this is going to be the most powerful attack of her.

A water mix in electricity. Now that's a deadly.

Meanwhile Kayden who was supervising the two look at them in shocked. Byeol was almost there. While Jiwoo. He finally did it.

Amazed Jiwoo quickly look at Kayden for approval and seeing Kayden face Jiwoo happily smile. He did it. He finally did it.

Praising the cat, Kayden face was quickly turn into a smug. Boasting of how amazing his method is. A booster laughed filled the basement with a purple head female trying to concentrate.