Chapter 9

"Oh? He already left?" Byeol asked, Jiwoo is sitting at the floor cuddling the cats. Nothing new while Jisuk is probably playing some videos on his phone.

"Noona!" Jiwoo shouted happily. He may like having a new friend aside from her but having Byeol by his side is different. "Hi love, so he left?" 

Humming Jiwoo just nod before taking a bite on Byeol sandwich which Byeol didn't actually mind. Jisuk who's sitting at the couch just silently watch the two in the corner of his eye.

The purple head female didn't even look bother at how Jiwoo bite her food. If not only hearing it at Inhyuk he would believe that the two are actually dating. The two are really look like a couple, it was not only that they also act like one.

Byeol beeing the doting girlfriend and Jiwoo being the cute boyfriend.

Disgusted by that idea. Byeol and Jiwoo? Tsk.

Still stealing some glance, Jisuk just silently look at the purple head. Her hair that usually tied in ponytail are now tied in bun neatly. She also have a light makeup on her face that look so natural on her. Her way of clothing that consist of black and grey also compliment her pale look. She look good.

"Pretty." He mumbled to himself. Realizing what he just said a curse escape his lips. Did he like her? That's stupid right? He only met her for a couple of times. So there's no way. He probably just drawn to her since she's the only one who hit him for a couple of times without facing his wrath. Yeah that's probably.

"Hello?" The girl said while holding her phone, she even put it on the loud speaker. Listening the three just share a glance.

Wooin, wooin is in trouble. Not wanting to get dragged Jisuk just pick his phone again but stop after seeing the two stand, more like Jiwoo wanting to look for Wooin and Byeol tagging along.

Taking a deep breath Jisuk just simply walked towards them making Jiwoo smile while Byeol patting his back in confronting matter. He suddenly pity himself.

The three of them then quickly move to Wooin place along side with Kayden. And seeing Wooin place they can only grumble while Byeol look frustrated.

She might actually force Wooin to live with her, her house has a lot of unused room after all. And if he refused she will just knocked him. Easy.

"This is bad." Byeol said looking at blood that they was sure from Wooin. Letting Kayden do the job to track Wooin scent they quickly follow him.

And Kayden didn't disappoint.

Two man along side with the wounded Wooin are walking towards the car. Byeol was thinking a plan to take Wooin back as Jiwoo and Jisuk talked about the identity of the two. She didn't even hear the two are awakened criminals and how dangerous they are.

While Jisuk was weighing the situation, Jiwoo is inexperienced and Byeol. He doesn't know anything about the girl. And seeing how determined the two to save Wooin, Jisuk just sighed before attacking the two.

"I'm gonna distract them to buy the two of you some time to rescue Wooin." Jisuk said looking straight at the two men. A tick mark appeared on Byeol head hearing that. Her? Running?

That's bullshit.

Attacking them Jisuk quickly used his Wind power, shocked by the sudden attack Jiwoo quickly use his speed to get Wooin but one of the men saw him. Attacking him Jiwoo quickly dodge the attack while holding Wooin body.

While Byeol who saw their awakened power smirk. Fire huh? Can a fire last that long in a water.

Smirking Byeol then run to kick the man who attack Jiwoo.