Chapter 11

"No stop lying!", Yuna threw the phone across the room, Jimin showed all the proof, the CCTV videos, the outings, the hideouts and also her plan to hurt you.

"This is a lie", she denies not being able to digest the thought her husband had caught her red handed.

"It's you, anyone can tell, Yuna", Jimin spat harshly, Yuna knew that she couldn't deny but she knew one thing, that she isn't letting Jimin go, not now not ever.

Yuna takes a deep breath and locks her eyes with Jimin, "Okay, it's me...", she moves closer to Jimin and their bodies graze against each other.

"I know your dirty secret with Y/N, you aren't a saint Jimin", she bores her eyes into his.

"I never said I was one, unlike you I didn't lie that I love you", tears filled his eyes as his heart breaks.

"So, you think I don't love you? I always have Jimin you were the one who was sleeping with that slut, while I wait for you, hope that you would come back", she backs away.

"Stop calling her a slut, when you are one too", Jimin fists his hands as she labels you. Yuna on the other hand felt weak.

She couldn't believe the fact that her husband took your side and called her a slut, "Jimin I am sorry", she begs him.

"I love you, let's start over, what do you say? we both cheated and now we both got caught, it's useless talking about it.", she takes Jimin hand with hers as she caresses his hand.

Jimin scoffs and pulls his hand back from her hold, "You made me cheat Yuna", he grits his teeth.

"I remember the night you were whoring around, that's when I met Y/N, she was drunk and so was I, to forget the pain I slept with her, and regret it the very next morning, I came back to you, I came back to apologize and you know what I see?", he points his finger at her.

"You sleeping with your lover, on our bed", a tear slips from his eye and he wipes it away, Yuna's eyes widen when she remembers the day.

"Jimin -", she trying to approach him but instead he pushes her harshly on the floor.

"And that's when it started, I went to Y/N, she gave me the closure I needed, I spent almost all the nights in her bedroom to forget you, and I successfully did, thanks to Y/N"

"Jimin, I am sorry", Yuna chokes on her tears and forcefully makes herself cry so that Jimin would pity her, but she gets a scoff from him.

"I don't love you Yuna, I can clearly see through you, you were with me because I was famous at school, made me fall in love so you could be with me for the money and now after you married, you whored around, and tried to blame on me, enough with your crocodile tears".

Yuna wiped her tears away and stood back up, "So what, you're going to leave me and live your happily ever after with Y/N?", sarcasm was laced in her voice.

"Y/N ended things, after your 'nice girl' act, she felt guilty, unlike you she has some self-respect -"

Yuna scoffs cutting Jimin off, "Self-respect, she slept with a married man"

"She didn't know I was married, and when she found out she pushed me away, it was me who ran to her every night, blame me not her", Jimin spat.

"I came to you that night you fainted, felt guilty for everything, I wanted to make things right, I was falling for you again, I spent the night with you, I showered my love but you were a bitch to Y/N and I hate you now", Jimin referred to the night he spent making love to her.

"So, you love Y/N now?", Yuna chuckles at Jimin.

"Maybe I do", he smiled at his thought.

~~~

Jimin never came back after the argument you both had, you wanted him to but then it was his choice.

Seconds turned to minutes, then hours, then days, then weeks, then months and finally a year and then another, you moved out of Korea to start a new life after Jimin left you.

You decided to live in US start, your own life, Seokjin being a good friend moved with you, you denied but he wanted to expand his business so he joined you.

It's been three years since you and Seokjin moved out, he helped you in every way possible and even was with you your whole pregnancy.

When you arrived, you found out you were pregnant, with Jimin's baby, you wanted to reach out for him but a part of you didn't want to so you didn't.

After nine months you gave birth to a beautiful baby boy, he was your happiness the reason to continue to live after everything that happened.

The day you held him, the day you were the happiest, you were happy you finally had someone to call family, finally someone to rush home to, to care for.

"Mommy, Uncli Jin tol he wiw get mi my favori cokis", your two-year old son, Jiwoo, clutched your blouse.

"Woo Woo, I told you not too many sweets", you bob his nose and he chuckles at the action, he sits on the kitchen island while you prepare dinner.

"Mommy, I lub cokis", he pouts adorably and your heart melts at the sight, "Okay not too many", you smile and switch on the stove.

"Yaay, I lob yo mommy", he claps his hands in excitement, you look at him and smile as he resembles his dad a lot, you think of Jimin every day.

Not a day goes by without his thought, you missed him and most importantly you fell in love with him, and now a part of him is with you.

You don't have any pictures of Jimin to show your son, and it was fine for a while.

But your thoughts drift when he grows up and ask about his dad, what will you say? Even if you say its Jimin, you don't have any photo to show.

Maybe you have to find Jimin or at least a father figure for him.

~~~

Jimin rubs his temple, he divorced his wife after their argument, he pushed her away and lived alone for a while.

As days passed your thoughts invaded him mind, he couldn't get you off, his heart ached and your words repeated again and again in his head.

He knew he is in love with you, he realized it late, he went back to your house to apologize and make things right, but you had gone, gone far from his reach.

He searched you everywhere, and he regrets not knowing you well, at least then he would be able to ask someone.

"Y/N I miss you", a tear falls down from his eyes followed by more.