23

It had been a couple weeks since Niall and Harry were officially... apart.

Everyone was at the main hall, once again, when foreign students started marching in unison inside. The Beauxbatons were the first to walk in, in their perfect fitted uniforms, of course. They all smiled and watched the Hogwarts students in curiosity and excitement.

Soon after, when the Durmstrang Institute boys were suppose to come in, students with a uniform they had never seen before started walking in. Profesor McGonagall stood, signaling to every student to stand up too, and pointed to their visitors.

- Beauxbatons, welcome back to out home! - McGonagall said, smiling. - This year, Durmstrang Institute was unable to join us, but a tradition is a tradition and the Triwizard Tournament must go on! So, students, please greet Castelobruxo, who came all the way from Brazil to join us!

All the students clapped loudly to their visitors, specially the ones from 7th and 6th year, who were already choosing excitedly who to fall in love wuth for during the next couple months.

The exchange students sat at a table separated to them and ate dinner with everyone else. The Goblet of Fire was at center of the main hall, and most students from both Beauxbatons and Castelobruxo went up to it to put their names in.

At the end of the dinner, they all opened a circle around the Goblet of Fire and Professor McGonagall announced excitedly the school competitors would be chosen now.

The Goblet of Fire then flew the first paper out, and it read Mila Leblanc. The Beauxbatons all cheered and hugged the chosen girl.

The next name came out, reading Liam Payne. The Castelobruxo students picked Liam from the ground, chanting his name loudly.

Than the next, and final, name flew to Professor McGonagall's hand. She smiled widely as she read "Harry Edward Styles".

Of fucking course, by the irony of destiny, it would be him. But before he could even think about what this implicated, Slytherins were pulling him in to celebrate, cheering his name.

Niall stood frozen in place as he watched, a frown growing of his face as Zayn hugged him from the side.

- What's the odds? - Zayn whispered, shocked that Harry of all people was chosen.

- I knew it would happen - Niall sighed, sad, turning his back and leaving the main hall alone.

They might not be together right now, but of course he's still sad Harry was selected. You can't just quit the Triwizard Tournament, you have to do it till the end. The only way out is... well, dying. The professors always stresses the responsibility of putting your name in the Goblet of Fire.

And now Harry is doing it. Fucking hell.

Niall leaned against the wall outside the main hall, lost in thought as someone approached him, startling him.

- Oh, sorry, didn't mean to scare you - the boy with a strong accent said, smiling. Niall had saw him a few minutes ago, he was pretty sure. - Can you point me in the direction of a bathroom?

- You are representing Castelobruxo, aren't you? -  Niall said, not really answering his question as he analyzed his face. - Liam, isn't it?

- That would be me - Liam said, smiling more widely. - What's your name?

- Niall Horan, nice to meet you - Niall smiled back, casually. - You must be excited to be chosen.

- Tell me about it! I will probably be the only Castelobruxo student to ever participate in this thing - Liam said, animated.

- Right! I didn't even think about that... - Niall said, thinking of how the boy, Liam, must be feeling.

- It's exciting to be here. Very few of us were able to come - Liam wondered, looking in Niall's eyes. It's weird how this Castelobruxo boy is comfortable to have eye contact for this long with strangers, but Niall didn't really break their stare. - Castelobruxo is this huuuge school with a lot of students, much like Hogwarts, but they had limited spots to come. I got one, but unfortunately none of my friends were able to. I wished they could be here to see this castle, is very beautiful.

- I'm sure they are cheering for you back in...? - Niall forgot where they were from.

- Brazil! - Liam said, smiling.

- Right! Back in Brazil - Niall finished his sentence, nodding. The Hufflepuff then pointed to a door at the end of the hall, smiling. - There's the bathroom, and if you're ever in need of any friends or company, you know my name - Niall said genuinely, and Liam gave him a sweet look.

- Thank you, Niall. I'll sure take you up on that offer - Liam said, backing out and going to the bathroom.

Niall stared as Liam walked away, smiling and then going back inside the main hall, knowing Harry too well to be certain that he would go look for the Hufflepuff if he didn't see him there for too long.

Even though they are not together.

*****
Author's note:

this is story is at number #1 in Narry!!!!
im so happy, thank you all so much <3

liam is FINALLY here!!!
im excited for you guys to meet him :)

luv u byeee