Chapter Fourteen: Going Home

Today is a special day! We are finally going home! I have been staying in touch with my mom, and dad by texting them. We also me so many ponies, and made lots of new friends. Twilight and her frinds were standing outside the TARDIS. I was standing in the doorway so they could see first hand- or hoof what a human looked like. "I'm so glad you came." Twilight smiled. Pinkie looked like she was about to bawl her eyes out. "Pinkie. It's OK. I'll be back some time." I said not really knowing when I would be back, and how much time would have elapsed. A tear escaped my eye. My hearts were broken about having to leave. I wiped the tear away. "I know it's heard to leave. I had to leave my pet tour tis Tank once for the winter because he had to hibernate. But I didn't want him to go. So, I decided to stop winter." Rainbowdash explained. I walked out, and hugged them. Dalton, and Alayna joined in. "Good bye." Twilight said. I broke the hug, and walked back into the TARDIS. Dalton and Alayna followed. I forced a smile even though I was sad.

"Good bye." I said waving. Twilight and her friends waved back. I closed the doors, and the Doctor took off. I walked to my bedroom with Alayna sitting on the bottom bunk. "Hey babe. How'd it go?" She asked. I sat next to her holding her hand. "It went well. Now you?" I said holding both her hands. "I couldn't ever feel better if I left you." I said kissing her cheek. She smiled, and giggled. "Aww... You're so sweet." She said. I returned her beautiful smile, and got up. A look of confussion spread across her face. "Where are you going babe?" She asked. "I'll be back." I said walking back to the console room. I picked up my pad, and pen, and walked back to the bedroom to see Alayna still sitting on the bed. "What's that?" She asked. I once again sat next to her. "It's a log of my adventures I made with the Doctor." I said handing it to her. She looked it over. "Battle of New York?" She questioned. I nodded. "Yes. With the Avengers." I said. She smiled. "The Avengers?!" She exclaimed. I nodded again. "Yes babe." I smiled. She returned my smile.

I got up, and held her hand. She got up with me. "Where are we going?" She asked. Without saying anything, I led her back to the console room. "Where would you like to go?" I asked. The Doctor looked up waiting in anticipation. Alayna thought for a moment. "To see my parents!" She finally exclaimed. The Doctor smiled. "Alright. GERONIMO!" He shouted running around the console flipping levers, and pulling switches. I chuckled. "Where's Dalton?" I asked. He finally landed. "In the kitchen." The Doctor replied. I ran to the doors, and opened them. There was a house outside the doors. Alayna ran over, and out the doors. She walked up to the house, and knocked on the door. A woman answered. "ALAYNA!" She exclaimed gripping her daughter in a hug. She hugged back. They broke the hug, and her mom saw the open doors of the TARDIS. "Who's that?" Her mother asked. "That's Spencer. My boyfriend." She smiled. Her mother did not know who I was. I stepped out of the box, and walked up to the house. "Hello Jennifer." I smiled extending my hand. She looked shocked. "How do you know my name?" She asked.

"Don't you remember? We met few years ago. Well, the reason why you probably don't remember what I looked like looked like was because I regenerated." I said. A look of confusion spread across Jennifer's face. "Hang on. I'll be right back." I said running back to the TARDIS, and to the bedroom. I took my sonic screwdriver, and the picture of what I used to look like, and rushed back up to the house. I showed her the picture, and scanned myself with my sonic screwdriver. I flicked it open, and looked at it. It read off '120 years old.' "That would have been about 104 years ago." I said. Alayna, and her mother had looks of confusion on their faces. "What?!" They both exclaimed. "Yeah. I'm 120 years old." I said showing them the sonic screwdriver. "What's my age?" Alayna asked. I scanned her with my sonic, and looked at the age. It read off '100 years old.' "You'r a time lord?!" I exclaimed in shock. Jennifer's face looked sad. "What's wrong?" I asked. She looked to me, then back to Alayna. "You knew?" She asked. Jennifer nodded. "Yes. I should have told you." She said.

Alayna looked to her mother. "Why didn't you tell me?" She asked. "I'm sorry. I didn't want you to know until you were old enough. You probably would not have understood anyway. You might now. And-" Jennifer was cut off by Alayna. "The Doctor can explain it." She said cheerfully. The Doctor then walked out, and up to Jennifer. "Hello again Doctor." She said. "Hello again Jennifer." She replied. Jennifer then put her arm around the Doctor shoulder. "You look so different!" She said shocked. The Doctor turned to her, and Jennifer lowered her arm. "Ugh. Regeneration." He smiled. "You never know what you're going to get." He said. "When did you two meet?" Alayna, and I asked in unison. Jennifer tried to remember. "White slicked back hair... Checkered pants-" The Doctor knew what she was talking about. "Oh! My first regeneration!" He exclaimed. Alayna and I looked to him. "How many regenerations do you have left?" Alayna asked. "One left. This is my eleventh regeneration." The Doctor replied looking sad. It broke my hearts to see him sad. "Doctor?" I called out. He turned to me. "Yes Spencer?" He replied. "Is there any way a timelord can give another timelord more regenerations?" I asked.

The Doctor's eyes widened. "Oh no no no! Spencer, you are not giving me more of you're lives." He said. I nodded. "Ok." I said simply. Jennifer hugged the Doctor. "It was great to see you again Doctor." She said. The Doctor hugged back. "It's great yo see you too Jennifer." He replied breaking the hug shortly after. Alayna and I walked back to the TARDIS holding hands. We saw Dalton standing in the console room. "Where did you two go?" He asked. "No where. Just to see my family again." Alayna smiled. Dalton smiled back. "Thats nice." He said walking over to one of the console chairs, and sitting in it. The Doctor cane back a few minutes later, closed the doors, and took off. He was as happy as could be. "Why are you so happy?" I asked chuckling. "Because I saw one if my past companions." He said. "Doctor?" I called out. He turned to me. "Yes Spencer?" He replied. "Can we go see my-" I was cut off. "Yes." He smiled. I returned his smile, and he walked around the console flipping some random buttons and lever, then landing. There was then a knock at the door. "That must be my-" I opened the door, and was speechless. They looked so much older! My mom, and dad standing before the open doors of the TARDIS.

I hugged my dad, and he hugged back. I then moved to my mom. But something happened as we were hugging. She fell limp in my arms! My mom died in my arms! "NO!" I screamed. My dad and I broke into tears. The Docotr, Dalton, and Alayna ran to my side. "Doctor... Please help her..." My dad said through the tears. This was the first time I ever saw my dad cry. It made me feel all the more worse. "Please help her..." He said through the tears burning his eyes. A light bulb then went off in the Doctor's head. The Doctor put a hand on my moms, and his hand started glowing. "Put you'r hand on hers." The Doctor commanded. My dad did as he was told, and they both started glowing. "Doctor? What's going on?" My dad asked fearfully. "You'll see. It'll be fine." The Doctor replied in a soothing tone. The glow around my parents grew brighter. It then faded after a few seconds. They looked like they were in their twenties again!

My dad hugged the Doctor tightly, and the Doctor hugged back. He then broke the hug, and looked to my mom. She looked great. I took my sonic out of my pocket, and scanned her. I looked at it, and it read off lots of information. 'Gender: Female, Age: 27, 79 bpm,' and a whole bunch more information. Her eyes opened. "Mom!" I exclaimed hugging her. She hugged back. I broke the hug, and she gave the Doctor a kiss on the cheek. "Thank you Doctor." My parents said in unison. I broke the hug, and looked back to Alayna. "Who's this?" My dad asked. "Alayna. His girlfriend." She said putting a hand around my waist, and kissing me on the cheek. I smiled. "Oh! Alayna!" My dad said with sudden realization. "It's nice to see you again." My mom said smiling. Alayna returned her smile. "You too." She replied. My mom, and dad got up, and stood outside the doors. Just as I was about to close them, I ran out, and gave them a big hug, and rushed back inside, and closed the doors. The Doctor took off, and I wrote another entry in my log. 'Home.' I set the pad, and pen down back on the chair, and Alayna then took my hand in hers, and lead me to the bedroom. We lay in bed cuddling for a bit, then finally fell asleep.