Chapter THIRTY-FIVE.

Beginne am Anfang

Esme Knight's (POV)

Scrunching up my face as I feel light kisses on my head and Elena running her fingers through my hair I groan not wanting to get up again. as she starts massaging my scalp telling me we have a fun day ahead of us, whining slightly I grip her night shirt more and snuggle further into her breathing her in as I hear her chuckle and feel her patting my padded bottom making me blush. Not matter her being my momma and partner and having seen all of me I still get embarrassed and self-conscious. I feel her kiss my forehead then cheek as I hear her saying, "Awe my baby is still so tired huh..." pursing my lips I nod my head into her chest and she chuckles before lightly tickling my side making squirm and squeal falling back onto my back laughing squeaking out, "Aah n-no tickles I up, I up!"

She chuckles and I feel her kiss my face all over making me giggle as I reach up patting her cheeks as I slowly open my eyes. The moment I see her full I feel my hole face heat up as she is smiling down at me with so much love in those amazing emerald green eyes of her's. sighing lean up and peck her lips she blinks before closing her eyes and full kissing me back to which I can't help but do the same and moan slightly. Feeling her hands caress and rub my side, thigh, and leg I relax and keep kissing her deeper until we separate for air. Not only am I still blushing, and my face is on fire but now hers is as well and I giggle slightly. She blinks several times before smiling and pecking my lips again before saying, "Well I have big Esme this morning huh my love." Squeaking I nod and she chuckles as we kiss again just not as heated before she lays back proper herself up on her arm, she moves some hair out of my face as I start to play with hers. We just keep staring into each other's eyes and I can't help but feel even more relaxed knowing this amazing and gorgeous goddess of a woman is now mine and I am her's.

She caresses my cheek asking, "How did you sleep baby?" looking away I frown slightly as I feel her pull me closer into her side and kiss my temper as she says, "I know you got up and changed love, I'm sorry I didnt wake when you did. did you have a nightmare?" whimpering I look back at her and nod as she kisses me again for rubbing my side saying, "You don't have to tell me about it baby just know I am always here yeah and next time wake me ok weather your big or little yeah." Nodding I sigh still playing with her hair saying, "It, it was a memory of my last day with those, those people in foster care." She tenses up and nods before I feel her relax she starts to set up and I whine at the loss of contact, but she quickly settles back against the headboard before scooping me up into arms making me squeal at the sudden and quick movement.

She laughs lightly kissing me head saying, "Sorry baby I just needed to fully hold you especially knowing you need me yeah." Blushing I just nod and snuggle into her as I wrap my arms around her neck my legs are settled on her hips. She rubs my back as I lay my head on her chest feeling her breathing under me and hearing her heart beating making me relax. We both sigh and I smile lightly saying, "I love this feeling so much." She keeps rubbing my back and kisses my head saying, "Me to baby it is the best feeling isn't it." looking up at her I smile saying, "Yes a-and o-others..." blushing I look back down and continue playing with her hair as she chuckles but doesn't ask what I mean as I know her mind reading skills are still fully working. Giggling lightly at that I feel her hug me and rock us slightly as she chuckles saying, "My cute baby..."

Shaking my head slightly we both just enjoy the silence other than our breathing and her heart beating into my ear, until she finally asks, "Esme baby, do want to tell me about that day? I mean you don't have to but if you want too I mean..." I take a breath doing what I usually do and making my memories as monotone and emotionless so I can fully tell it without breaking down. Taking a breath, I start saying, "I had finally decided to run away seeing as trying to get help from my case worker always led me back to another foster home each worse then the last the older I was getting. I told you before that I found out the couple was going to try and sale me but what I didn't tell you was the night before they both beat me so bad I could barely move the next morning that was after I over heard their conversation. The man I don't remember his or her name, but he tried, tried to touch me after him and his wife beat me, but he didn't get a chance as I bit him so hard on the hand that he needed to go to the hospital for stitches but not before he kicked me over and over again until I passed out. Once I had come too I struggled to get up and realized they left me alone and the doors where all unlocked so I made me escape with what little clothes I had and food I could find. It took me hours to get far enough away because I was in so much pain, I don't even remember what happened after I found a hole in an empty warehouse and crawled into hide and have some shelter because I passed out again and when I woke it had been a few days."