Chapter 24 Axl ❤️ Licah

Start from the beginning

"Baby, I didn't even start yet."

"How can my grandson offer an iced tea to his wife only? Where is mine?" Mommy Reese whined.

I was about to give it to him but he said he was only joking around and they are just not used to Axl acting that way.

Maru is not even talking to his husbands. This thing is really new to me. He was so serious about what he is doing.

"How's your planting buddies?" Axl asked me. It's his fault that I am here.

"You go back to the room now," He will see how I suck at this.

When he left, I grabbed a pot and started to plant this seed. I have no idea what is this.

I was just surprised looking at them planting like a beginner. I thought they are already experts at this because they've been doing this already for how long.

"So are you happy with your married life?" Mommy Reese began asking me.

"So much. Axl is very sweet. He is an ideal husband. He is very good to me." I answered them.

"Good then. We are not worried now. Axl never had a relationship before so we thought it might become a problem." Mommy Reese told me.

I can't share with them that my sex life with him is very healthy. We always do it every night and it's both making us happy. I love being Axl's wife.

~~~~~

I am now working in the Finance department. The first day of work and I am already busy. They gave me a lot of tasks.

As a team leader, I called for a  huddle to at least better know my teammates and even introduce myself to them. I told them my expectations and I hope they can help me. After all, this is my husband's company. Our success will contribute to the company's growth. My phone keeps vibrating, but I am intentionally ignoring it. It is just Axl again sending his corny pick-up lines. I need to act professionally and focus on my work.

He has 8 miscalls already when checked. I answered it when our meeting ended.

"Baby, I just finished the meeting. What is wrong?"

"Go to my office now. I miss you."

"Baby, I can't. They are busy here. It won't be good if I leave them here just to go there. I love you, okay? Tell me what you want for lunch. Let me order for my husband."

"Baby, I want to have lunch with you." Axl said.

I looked around. Is lunch not in their vocabulary? It's 12:30 already but everyone is still busy at their desk.
"Sorry, baby. I can't leave yet. No one is taking their lunch."

"Okay." He replied coldly and hang up the phone.

I focused on my computer. I am reviewing the finance reports for the past years so I would know how to create mine or improvise it.

All you can hear here are the sound of the keyboards and mouse clicking.

"Uhm, good afternoon, sir." Our finance head spoke.

We all turned to her, only to see my husband standing near her room.

"Shit, why is he here? Are we doomed again?" Jean uttered. She is working under my team and is seated beside me.

"Why doomed?" I asked her.

"The last time he went here was last year. He scolded the head and made a scene. If he's here, it means our team did something terrible again." Jean added.

"Scary then. I wonder what is wrong this time." I just faced my desktop again.

"I know you are aware of this since you worked under him too. He is so hot-headed. He is such a perfectionist. We can't even go home early because of him. He hates seeing us talking in the hallway. Damn strict. You made the right decision to transfer here."
I want Jean to shut up now. Once she found out that I am married to Axl she will be shy to face me for sure. This would be awkward for her.
"That's because he had never a girlfriend before. He is married to his work. I heard that your project, I mean finding the wife for him failed that is why you are here. We already expected that. We know you did your job. Well, the problem is within him anymore. He is obsessed with work."
Shut up now, Jean.