She flinches and looks to him. And she looked a bit pissed. I noticed another figure walking towards us and I saw an average height guy with silver hair and classic green combat stuff.

??: Hey hey Sinon hows it going?

Sinon: Oh. Hey Spiegel

He sat down next to Sinon.

Sinon: Well I was fine until a certain someone wasted my time.

She gestures to Kirito. The guy however thought he was a girl.

Kirito: Hiya.

He said in a girly voice.

??: Oh hi.

Sinon: Hate to break it to you but. He's a dude.

??: What?!

Kirito broke the act and laughed.

Kirito: Yeah sorry bout that. Thanks for showing me around Sinon. It was a great first date.

Sinon: It was not a date. Forget me and my name, I don't even know you.

Kirito: But we spent the whole day together.

Sinon was about to speak when the room was lit up with tons of light.

AI: Thank you for your patience players. And welcome to the preliminary rounds for the third Bullet of Bullets. When the countdown reaches zero, players will automatically be teleported to their first round playing field. Good luck players.

Everyone started cheering and firing their guns. Sinon stands up and points at Kirito.

Sinon: You better make it to the finals cause I'm looking forward to blowing your head off.

He smirks and stands as well.

Kirito: I accept your invitation. But don't be late Sinon.

He leaves the sitting area while I get up and follow him.

U/N: Maybe you went to far.

Kirito: Maybe I did.

Bright light engulfs us as we both teleport away from each other and when I reopened my eyes, I was in a dark room and I was standing on an orange platform. I looked at who I was facing and opened my menu to equip the photon sword and the Ace of Spades. The area then transformed into a dense jungle area.

U/N: 'this would be perfect for someone with camo.'

I started looking around and noticed a ruined structure so I set myself up there and started scouting for the other player. When I poked my head out I noticed bullet lines heading for me and I ducked down again. There was then a barrage of gunfire, an LMG was what the other player was using. Fast fire, with a disadvantage of slow reloading meaning I had to be patient. It must've been around forty five seconds before the shooting stopped. And when it did, I ran out of my cover and activated my photon sword which glowed bright orange.

Player: Shit.

He finished reloading but when he looked to where I was. There was nothing.

U/N: Hey.

He turned around and I sliced his gun, destroying it. Then I sliced his torso and stabbed the photon sword into his armor quickly depleting his health. I saw that I had won and I sat down on a fallen tree awaiting for my teleport back to the area.

Again looking around I found myself standing in the starting area again. I also noticed Spiegel looking at the monitor so I looked as well. After looking between the different screens, I finally found Kirito battling someone with a rifle.

??: Are you the real deal.

I looked to my right to see someone wearing a skull mask with red glowing eyes who was standing a little too close so I backed up a bit. We stood at nearly equal heights so I wasn't intimidated by him.

U/N: "Real deal" What about it?

??: I'll ask again. Are. You. The. Real. Deal?

I was very confused at what he was saying. Does he know me? That couldn't be possible. I mean I never met anyone in this game before. It then hit me. He is an SAO survivor. And clearly someone I pissed off. He brought up the roster menu and brought up my name with his finger pointing at 'U/N'.

??: With that name. And with those sword skills. Are you the real deal?

I tried looking back at everyone I interacted with in SAO. I don't know who that could be. He put away the roster and brought his arm down. That's when I noticed something on his wrist. I looked like an eye tattoo. Wait not an eye. It's the Laughing Coffin insignia. If he's from Laughing Coffin.

My eyes widen.

He's Death Gun.

---END---

Thanks for waiting for this chapter. I was working on a new cover for the book. And with help from my brother. I present the new book cover. And please let me know what you think.

 And please let me know what you think