What a Coincidence

---DREAM---

??: Do you think you'll be able to save them all?

I stood there towering over the bodies of the people who were my friends tears threatening to escape my eyes. My left arm was cut off and I was on one knee with my sword to support myself from falling.

??: Your are weak. Look at you, no arm, no one left to fight for,  not only that but your barely able to even stand. Why don't you just die. Besides how can you possibly be able to defeat me.

I looked up to see the murderer of my friends, as I did I took a deep breath and stood up.

U/N: Even if I'm weak, they would've wanted me to kick your ass.

I ran towards the man and as soon as we clashed swords everything cut to black.

---DREAM-END---

I quickly woke up in a cold sweat remembering the dream I just had. I thought the nightmares stopped but I guess they were bound to come back, but this one was different. It felt off. I slowly got up and exited the room to see that Akira and Rin were still sleeping, I did notice that the sun was just about to rise so that explained why they were asleep. I went to the kitchen to start preparing breakfast for them.

---Time-Skip---

U/N: Hey Rin, wake up I made breakfast.

I lightly shook her to wake her up and after a bit she started getting up rubbing out the sleepiness in her eyes.

U/N: C'mon I'll be at the table.

I walked back over to the now set and sit down, I tried to make a recreation of what would be pancakes from the real world and when I started eating, I have to say a blind attempt of making these was not bad.

Rin walked in still a bit tired and sat down to start eating.

U/N: I made an attempt to make pancakes, they are probably not the greatest.

She grabbed some and started to eat it.

Rin: It's really good. How?

U/N: A friend of mine said that the flavor recreation engine the game uses can be manipulated in different ways to get certain results on a food. I practiced a lot whenever I had the free time.

Rin hummed and continued eating while I pulled out my menu to see if there are any missing messages, sure enough there was a recent one from Kirito and one that was unopened when I was making breakfast from Aleyla. I nearly choked on my drink and quickly recomposed myself as I opened the message.

Aleyla: 'Are you busy today, it's been awhile and I thought we should meet up.'

I thought about what to say and I replied.

U/N: 'Sure I have something to do on floor 1 so we can meet up there, plus there is something I wanna show you'

I was just about to go to Kirito's message but Aleyla was quick on the reply.

Aleyla: 'Alright how about around 3 o'clock?'

U/N: 'That's fine see you there.'

With that I went to Kirito's message and it said.

Kirito: 'Hey something happened last night can you come over, we live in a cabin on floor 22.'

U/N: 'Sure but you mind telling me what happened?'

Kirito: 'It's a little hard to explain it over messaging'

U/N: "That's ok, besides there is something I want to discuss, so I'll see you soon.'