Temperature of the Heart

Floor: 48, Lindas

June 24, 2024

U/N's level: 93

Kirito's Level: 81

---Start---

U/N: Are you sure you want to hang out with Asuna today? I mean that's one thing but come on crafting a new sword for our new skill.

Not too recently Kirito and I got a new sword skill called duel wielding it was weird because only Kirito and I have it.

Kirito: You know I have that meeting with Asuna right?

U/N: You mean date.

Kirito: No, it's *sigh* It's whatever you wanna call it.

U/N: Alright but your paying for your sword, What's the quality you want.

He hands me his sword <Elucidator> 

U/N: Now now you shouldn't be trusting me with your stuff.

Kirito: Oh quiet and just make sure I get a good sword.

Kirito used the warp gate to go meet up with Asuna. I was supposed to get new swords for me and Kirito, Asuna overheard the conversation that we had about that and mentioned her friend who is a blacksmith in Lindas which is where I am now. I'm walking over the bridge and see the sign named 'Lisbeth's Blacksmith Shop' sounds like the right place. I enter and look at the stock of weapons, none of which seem to be the quality that Kirito wants, then I hear a door open.

??: Welcome to Lisbeth's Blacksmith Shop.

U/N: Oh, hi I was wondering if you can do custom orders?

Lisbeth: I can, but the thing is that metal prices are kind of high these days.

U/N: Oh, I'm not worried about the cost I just need the best swords you can make for me and a friend.

Lisbeth: Well I can make a wide variety of swords but if you have an idea of the quality of swords you want I can make it.

U/N: Alright, give me a second.

I got out mine and Kirito's swords.

U/N: Me and my friend wants something that's equal or better quality than this.

I put them on the counter while she examines them.

Lisbeth: Woah, this is an Elucidator. And this ... No way this is the Sword of Lucifer this is almost super hard to get, how did you manage to get this?

U/N: Being me I took a lot of risks that much I can say.

Lisbeth: Well I would not have something to match your quality but your friends sword, hmmm.

She turns around and grabs a sword.

Lisbeth: Try this, it is the best sword I ever forged. I call it my masterpiece.