𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄: between us

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄:

Luffy awoke with his head practically screaming. It felt bloody in there, he groaned as he sat up. Feeling sore all over, he yawned as he got to the bathroom. As he left the bedroom he couldn't find the bathroom, where was it? This was his place, why couldn't he find the bathroom?

His blood went cold, this wasn't his place. He ran back to the bedroom and opened the door. Finding Zoro sleeping soundly, even snoring, inside the bed. He then came to the realization this was Zoro's place! He slapped his hand over his mouth to quiet his hyperventilating. He looked at Zoro who had fresh scratch marks all over his back, their clothes on the floor, and Luffy's ass that was fucking sore as shit.

No fucking way, he fucked his ex-boyfriend.

Oh my god, oh my god, oh my fucking god. There was no way this was possible. He even looked down and realized he himself was butt naked as well. What the fuck even happened?! He went back outside to the hallway, trying to remember where Zoro's bathroom was again. It's been years since he's been at his place.

He then remembered it was the second door to his left, he quickly ran in there locking the door. Splashing himself with water, trying to take in all that went on last night. He strained as he tried to get his brain to remember what occurred. Nami, Nami's party, drinks, alcohol, and...

Law, who was golden boy.

Luffy groaned as he sat down on the floor, another pounding headache attacking him as he remembered. Law was Nami's not his, how he wished he'd get drunk again to forget. Washing away everything he had seen, heard, and thought of last night. He honestly just wanted to end it all.

He went back to the bedroom and searched through his clothes for his phone. Fuck, he must've left it at Nami's place. If the lord can take him now Luffy would let him. He slipped his clothes back on, as he was putting on his sweater Zoro grabbed his hand.

"Stay..." He yawned.

"I'm going back to Nami's place, I left my phone there."

"Okay..." He fell back asleep.

Luffy put on all his clothes and headed downstairs. At least he had his bus pass left in his pocket. As he was about to head out the door he checked his reflection through the glass window. No fucking way, he grazed his hand against the hickey and bite marks along his neck. Something the cashmere sweater couldn't cover.

Great, fucking fantastic.

***

Luffy hesitated, then knocked on the door. It was still early in the morning, perhaps Nami is as wasted as he is. He then heard shuffling at the other side of the door. When it opened, he felt as if he was about to faint and never wake up.

Law stood before him.

"Hey, you're Nami's best friend... Luffy right?" He asked.

Not only did golden boy Law stand before him, but he also stood before him shirtless and in sweatpants. Fucking sweatpants. Luffy's face was on fire, and Law's hair was even more messy and scruffy than usual. His eyes widened at the tattoos printed along the man's arms, back, and chest. Law yawned as he leaned against the doorframe.

"So what are you doing here so early in the morning? Don't you have a cafe to run?" Law smiled.

"I-I'm just here be-because..." He couldn't spit out words, "I-I left my phone here, y'know last night."

"Come in." He gestured.

This wasn't even his place, it was Nami's but Luffy felt as if he was trespassing into some unknown territory. Like as if Nami was a stranger and that he was Law's side chick who was sneaking in. It felt wrong of him to be alone with Law, considering he's in love with the man. But truly no one cared nor saw it that way, it was just two guys in the same room together.