Introduction

Hi, my name is Jay Why Pee. I know, it's weird but don't make fun of my name (it's a tragic story). I'm 16 years old and my dream is to become a vegetarian. Here's my story (of my name)...

It was midnight, it was time for me to be born

It was midnight, it was time for me to be born. After what happened in the delivery room, I finally met my mother, but it was the wrong time, I peed on my mother. I let my pee meet the world and my mom slapped me and tried to kill me with a knife.

Me: Mommy!

My Mother: YOU GOOOOOF

Me: Please stop uWu

My mother: whAt did i just heard-

To determine my name, a nurse entered the room and asked my mother what name she wanted to give, my mother ignored and shouted at me "JAY WHY DID U PEE??!!!". The nurse wrote my name in great bewilderment and ran from the room in fear, while my mother threw me on the floor and let my nose bleed. My mom got up from the bed and tried to strangle me on the floor, at that time, a handsome brazilian cop named "viCtOr(i wanted to say yoongitea2)" entered the room with money dance and he rescued me from my mom and took me to his house. I lived with him the rest of my life and started primary school at the age of 2, yes, I started primary school at the age of 2 because my iq is 167 and i am a very smart young boy. I started high school at the age of 11 and that year I met hatsune miku and she became a close friend of mine. She always inspired me about music with her robot voice, and i wish i was talented like her, i mean, easy way.

One day, when I came home from school, Victor was lying on the floor, covered in blood, I was so scared and his phone was on. When i got his phone i realized that before he died he had texted a person named "My Hero Hitman Bang🥺" and Victor's text was "I miss your fart". I didn't understand at first and then I heard a voice with a british accent from the kitchen, it was like... "oPpAr jcHjiNChAaAAaa???!!!". When I went to the kitchen, I saw something like this:

I didn't know who he was but after a few minutes of staring each other he started jumping on me

I didn't know who he was but after a few minutes of staring each other he started jumping on me. Then I took the dagger from the sink and stuck it in his muscles and he passed out. After that, I ran towards Victor and I found out that he had disappeared, and the electricity went out. It was dark everywhere and it was night, I was so scared that I started singing "Power Up" by Red Velvet to relieve myself of stress. Backing up, I stepped on a board and saw a silhouette of a person in the hallway next door.

He was far from me and whispered to me "wae geuroji molla?

He was far from me and whispered to me "wae geuroji molla?...", "why did you geuroji molla~?...". I didn't understand at first, but then when he started approaching me I was scared and I jumped from the window of the house and ran to the next street. Then I met a handsome man and he asked me some questions.

The Handsome: Where is Victor little boy?

Me: H-h-h-he is dead

The Handsome: How do you know that?

Me: I-i-i-i-i'm his son

The Handsome: Wait, what? You're his son??!

Me: Y-y-y-yes ma'am

The handsome: Oh lord, he cheated on me

Me: Wh-h-h-hat?

The Handsome: I'm his husband little boy

Me: H-h-h-h-how?

The Handsome: Because we're married

Me: B-b-b-b-but, w-w-w-w-who a-a-a-a-a-a-

The Handsome: Please breathe wtf

Me: *coughs* I was going to say, who are you?

The Handsome: aAaAAyYooO hiTmAN bANgGgg inTroDUcEs hiT iT tHe sEcONd aUdiTioN rAp dAncEu nOreArOo sAngDaEbANgEui giSoOooOoOOoOooOOoOoOOoOOOooNnEuL jAp-hAEe.

(Ending of the introduction).