He hit the unlock button on his car keys, and opened the passenger door for Soleil. " Thank you papa" she smiled, as she got in.

He nodded, and closed her door—jogging to his side. He put the key in the ignition, and started up the car—pulling out the driveway.

" What you want papa? A boy or a girl?" she questioned as she typed on her phone. Telling Maysin that they were on their way.

" I want a mini me not gon' lie. If I get another princess in this house my pockets bouta' run dry" he chuckled as he stopped at a red light.

" See now don't do that" she mugged him. " I am not that spoiled" she crossed her arms over her chest.

" Who lied ta' you?" he cut his eyes at her, speeding off once the light turned green. " Two whole days ago, you woke up cryin' in the middle of the fuckin' night cause you wanted ice cream an' we ain' have nun. Who took ya' ass to Mcdonald's and Target so you could get ice cream? Oh aight" he nodded.

" Well as you should, future husband" she cheesed, rubbing the side of his face. " I love youuuu" she's sung, repeatedly kissing his cheek.

" I love you too brat" he chuckled, quickly turning his head so he could peck her lips before putting his attention back on the road.

Ten minutes later, Illyan pulled up in front of Bossman and Aminata's house—parking somewhere on the street since the driveway was full

He turned off the engine, and took the key out the ignition. Getting out the car, and going to Soleil's side. He opened the door for her and helped her out.

" Thank you handsome" she held his hand, as he locked the car.

" Ya' welcome pretty girl" he kissed her temple.

They both went up the porch steps, and Soleil instantly knocked on the door. A few seconds later, it swung open, revealing Maysin dressed in a pink set.

" Lovebug!" Soleil exclaimed, letting go of Illyan's hand to give her a hug. " I missed you" she frowned once they pulled away.

" Girl I saw you yesterday" she chuckled. " Wassup brudda'?" she gave him a side hug.

Illyan and Maysin didn't have a brother and sister relationship like Soleil and the boys did. But they got along very well.

" Wassup Syn? You good?" he questioned as she let them in the house. Since it was way too cold to be having the reveal in the backyard, they opted for the living room.

" I'm fine" she nodded.

The couple took off their coats and hanged them on the coat rack, before making their way to the living room. Where everybody sat, waiting for the couple.

" The royal couple has arrived!" Soleil sung as they both entered the living room, hand in hand.

" Negro y'all fifteen minutes late" Honoré mugged them, as he came out the kitchen.