three.

𝐈t was now going on ten pm, and Hitta was now getting ready for tonight's mission

    𝐈t was now going on ten pm, and Hitta was now getting ready for tonight's mission. He got out the bathroom with only a towel around his waist, grabbing his phone.

He sent a quick text to Peezy telling him to be on his way since he didn't feel like driving today.

Peezy was his getaway driver, he didn't work for Bossman but for him instead. Bossman didn't see any use in paying Peezy just to drive, so Hitta gave him 5-10% of his cut every time.

He retrieved his lotion from his bathroom and started moisturizing his body. He then got dressed in a black Nike jumpsuit and black 4's.

He didn't want to be seen, and he needed to be in something comfortable.

His phone vibrated and he saw that it was a notification from Peezy telling him that he'll be here in ten minutes.

Hitta replied with a short 'ok' and slid his phone in his pocket,exiting his room. He jogged down the stairs and took another pair of stairs that led to the basement.

He put his hand on the screen that was next to the door and it opened within a few seconds. He looked around at all the guns and snipers before choosing his favorite: the F17 multi-calibre sniper rifle.

It wasn't as heavy as the other ones and was just simple. He didn't need all that new technology, his aim was more than enough.

He also grabbed a basic Glock 38 just in case.

He put it in his waistband before grabbing the sniper and putting it in a big black duffel bag, that was specially designed to cary those.

Once he was done he grabbed the bag and went up the stairs, after making sure that the basement door was indeed locked.

Just on cue, Peezy pulled up in his driveway and blew the horn.

Hitta made sure he had everything before he went out the door and locked it behind him. He made his way toward the usual black Tahoe they used for their missions, opening the backseat door and placing the duffel bag there.

He closed the door once he was done and sat in the passenger seat. " What it do my boy?" he dapped him up.

" Same ole same ole, Shiesty straight? Ian' talk ta' him in foreva'?" Peezy asked as he pulled off.

" Yeah, I talked ta' him dis mornin'," he answered leaning back in his seat.

Peezy noticed and left him alone for the rest of the ride. Only thing that could be heard was the low music in the back.

 Only thing that could be heard was the low music in the back