*Kamino Ward : The location of the League Of Villains current HQ

----

Two Hours Later

"Sir. Mr Tsukauchi and Burnin' want to speak with you." announced a tall thin man with thick glasses and a combover. 

"Tsukauchi?" questioned Endeavor. "Did they get more information on Midoriya?" 

"He found a case file regarding his prison case. Due to public outrage, the board of teachers are being brought to answer questions tomorrow. When All Might had his Kamino scare, you've been promoted to the Number One hero. But with your current condition, there may be difficulties."

"I suspect that Midoriya isn't as innocent as the public seems to believe."

"I think Tsukauchi might be on your side. With some recent evidence digging, it seems that there is at least one traitor in UA. It would be premature to assume Midoriya as working for the villains, but it's inevitable."

Endeavor smirked. 

"I think I know who one of the traitors may be." 

●●●

"Shoto?" Izuku held his phone to his ear, mildly surprised to hear anything from him. Izuku's voice was out of breath as he had been running. 

"We need to meet up with Shigaraki. I think my father is onto me."

"Shoto, I can't talk this moment. I'm currently on the run."

Two Hours Earlier

"Your hair is completely white. If you weren't clueless in your response, I'd assume it was simply bleached." Although, that seems unnecessary. 

All Might turned his head over to Bakugou, who had a troubled expression.

"I don't know All Might. Maybe it's best if ya don't get involved in his personal life." murmured Bakugou, his eyes fixated on Izuku, who had his back to the two of them. 

"He's a child. We don't know his current family situation, or if he's truly innocent." All Might sudden felt a hand harshly slap his face. 

Izuku felt his heartbeat race to record speed. Every word that came out of this man's mouth made Izuku want to shove a dagger down his throat. All Might must be aware of his parentage. It was only to be expected that his mentor knew of his father's identity. What else could be hidden from him?

Izuku could barely recall any memories of his family. His mother gave birth to a quirkless child, and his father abandoned them when he was young. There was so much he needed to know.

Bakugou pulled his hand in front of his face, contemplating if he made the right choice. He just struck an adult, and that adult was his undeserved mentor, his idol. Was he his idol? 

"Young Bakugou!"

"Apologies All Might." Katsuki looked back at Izuku who was in a clearly catatonic state. His hair could have be explained by his parentage, but that seemed to be impossible. Wouldn't be have been born with the white hair color? Secondly, he had noticed the white roots growing out. What was the sudden cause for his entire head of hair losing color?

 "Trust me. I've known the damn nerd since diapers. You need to butt out."

All Might looked at Izuku, who had begun to tremble. All he wanted to do was fix the wrongs he did, but when everything he did was making things worse, he felt stuck. He didn't want to feel this useless. 

Ever since losing his title as a pro hero, and fully passing his power to Katsuki, he'd been feeling like he has no current purpose. Katsuki didn't take the news well that he was chosen as the next successor over a dishonorable reason.

"Alright. I hope you're ok Young Midoriya. I won't report this to Aizawa. Just know that this can't happen again."

All Might then left Ground Beta, leaving Katsuki alone with the timid-looking boy in front of him. Perhaps a piece of the old Izuku had returned when his hair went white. 

"Deku."

"Don't call me that name please. I need to go to bed, and so do you."

"You know, I don't call you Deku to make fun of you anymore. That kinda stopped by the end of first semester."

Izuku slowly turned around. "You don't have to lie about that, Kacchan."

Katsuki's eyes narrowed. "I never lie, even if it can be harsh. You of all people should know that, having known me for years." He had also noticed how Izuku had gradually begun to use his old nickname for him. 

His tone of voice, and his current body language showed that Katsuki was being sincere. 

"Why did you want to fight me?"

Katsuki knit his brows in a serious manner. He took a step back. He let out a sigh. 

 "You think I haven't been noticing you constantly sneaking out?"

Izuku's eyes slightly widened. "What?"

alright guys! sorry for all the slow updates! my life's been hectic lately! we're finally getting into some action, so stay tuned for chapter 46!